Tradestation Data gap

Discussion in 'Data Sets and Feeds' started by ghetto808, Oct 17, 2005.

1. Yeah I would like to know since my TS8 account opens on Wednesday...

#11     Oct 17, 2005
  2. r-in

r-in

For the past couple of weeks I've had issues with data lag, or the Matrix lagging, but the charts would be correct. I posted to their forums and they would say they are working on it. They also had a problem with their CME connection going down and the phone system not working properly. I sat on hold for 2 hours trying to find out my position and trading in my other account to be safe. When I got through on my cell phone they told me I wasn't on hold for 2 hours, I asked if he'd like to listen to it on the phone I was still on hold on in my other hand with their message and music still playing. He hung up then . He was nice enough up to that point.

#12     Oct 17, 2005
  3. ROTFLMAO.
    Funny how that always happens.
    Probably because that network status web page has all green-lights (its a bloody static picture - or at least it was!)

Only use TS as a backup quote source. I put TS, eSignal and IQFeed all in the same low-quality/reliability class.

Unfotunately, if you require greater reliability/quality, you'll have to pay a considerably greater monthly fee for it.

#13     Oct 17, 2005
  4. Equalizer,

Where can I get better reliability? The extra monthly fee may be worth it.

#14     Oct 17, 2005
  5. http://www.cqg.com/

Large price hike compared to the others though...

#15     Oct 17, 2005
  6. Equalizer,

Thanks for the info. I'll check it out.

#16     Oct 18, 2005