Tradestation - Bid/Ask Volume Analysis

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by Interesse, Sep 16, 2006.

1. leveragefx

leveragefx ET Sponsor

We're both. We give software and esignal free to forex traders and I do free trainings each day in our paltalk room at 12PM EST.

#31     Sep 30, 2006
  2. billp

billp

So, if we get your software, we do not get esignal free. Its only when we open a forex broker acount with you that we get esignal free? Pls correct me if I'm wrong. Thanks

#32     Sep 30, 2006
  3. ozzy

ozzy

How does Top Gun deal with residents outside of the US. Are we allowed to open accounts with you guys?

Please Inform. Thanks.

(Citizenship will be from a European country).

#33     Sep 30, 2006
  4. leveragefx

leveragefx ET Sponsor

Yes you are correct. We give our forex traders our software free and esignal data free and teach and call out trades live in our paltalk room. PM me with other questions as some users may have issues with me posting this info here. Or put my username in a web browser with a dot com after it and you will find details.

#34     Sep 30, 2006
  5. ozzy

ozzy

Free software and data feed? WTF I think I drank a little too much tonight -- am I reading that correctly?

#35     Sep 30, 2006
  6. leveragefx

leveragefx ET Sponsor

We are Introducing Brokers to FXDD, Gain and plan to add a few more. We did an experiment 5 months ago that has turned out better than expected. Most Forex traders lose money so for us to be successful we HAD to get our traders to become profitable so they would evolve from trading 1 or 2 mini contracts to full contracts.

We've grown pretty fast and now have about 450 forex traders. It's pretty easy to sell the best forex software in the world when its free, the eSignal data that runs it is free, and there is a paltalk room where we teach and trade with our students every day also for free, and give classes in our training room every day at noon EST.

Here's how we trade: We take trades with the trend until the market moves to statistically high probability reversal areas and then we trade counter trend. We trade the EUR, GBP, JPY, and CHF and use Daily, 30 min, 5 min, and 35 tick charts. The forex market is made up of hundreds of banks but we filter out all the wide spread banks and that is the reason our fast tick charts and volatility tools give good precise entrys.

If anybody would like to come in for a free training lesson to see how I and our group trade just let me know. I'm all about education and most importantly teaching money management! You can not make money trading stocks, futures, forex or anything else if your average loss is 2 to 3 X more than your average win. Keep losses small. I beat our traders over the head until they start taking tiny losses. Not suprisingly once a trader learns to do this they usually become quite profitable!

Chris

#36     Oct 1, 2006
  7. leveragefx

leveragefx ET Sponsor

Yes our Forex firms accept traders from European countries.

#37     Oct 1, 2006
  8. billp

billp

Thanks.

#38     Oct 1, 2006
  9. Hi L'Fx...

I like your TopGun Software and think your free data feed, software and training offer is excellant...

What is the <b>minimum</b> number of trades i need to do thru your brokerages each month to qualify to keep this agreement with your group...

thanks...

cj...

#39     Oct 1, 2006
  10. leveragefx

leveragefx ET Sponsor

Just 10 full lots or 100 minis. That's just 5 minis a day or 1 lot every other day. Most of our traders trade that much every two days because I teach a very high probability active trading system. It finds 6 to 15 trades during normal US session per currency. We are usually very selective and buy the stronger of the correlated currencies if they are trending up or short the weakest of the downtrending ones. For example the EUR and GBP normally trade together and JPY and CHF do, if the CHF is weaker than the JPY and the JPY looks to be topped out (near pivot area and statistical hourly high), we'll short the CHF instead. This reduces the risk of any counter trend trades and usually gives more pips and quicker moves.

#40     Oct 1, 2006