Tradestation acount

Discussion in 'Retail Brokers' started by yiftafr, Jun 19, 2006.

1. :confused:

#11     Jun 20, 2006
  2. yiftafr

yiftafr

+ exchange fees ofcourse.

#12     Jun 20, 2006
  3. yiftafr

yiftafr

Actually I did.They don't have any demo. You can't access the platform until your acount is funded.

#13     Jun 20, 2006
  4. maxpi

maxpi

Tradestation has always bullshitted the customers from the time they were a software vendor. Owners of TS2000 were expecting a new service pack when TS became brokers and brought out TS6. The service pack never materialized. You just have to look and see what you are getting and not get tied into their services so much that you lose $ with a busy signal to customer service.

Tradestation's software is nice, very nice, cushy compared to IB's ugly looking/ clunky stuff. You can only do so much with a half empty toolbox but with Tradestation the toolbox is nicely outfitted. They have been trading software developers for 20 years and with the cushion from all that experience they are good at it. There are problems that seem to come out of amateurish left field, like the software needs administrator privileges or at least super user privileges to run but I just loved TS8 when I had it. I went back to TS2k and IB for technical reasons but I still dream in TS8/ technicolor.

#14     Jun 20, 2006