TradeStation - A risk to your business

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by MidKnight, Mar 11, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I honestly don't know what this chart is saying, but if you had bought the IPO you would have "made" less than $2.00USD (plus div., if they pay) in close to 10 years of holding the stock.

Hopefully the $12.50 benchmark will now offer support as they make a ton of dough over the next 10 years.

JJ

• trad.gif
      File size:
      44.4 KB
      Views:
    #41     Aug 17, 2006
  2. Would like to hear comments from anyone trading spot forex via Gain Capital through TradeStation. Is there anyone doing so?

Miles and miles from considering, just interested because I do use the charting package.

#42     Aug 18, 2006
  3. Ok, forget the request for comments.

I would like to see one person who has an account with TradeStation Securities that is trading spot currencies in that account acknowledge it.

I thought my conclusions would be a little off...

#43     Aug 18, 2006
  4. yipcarl

yipcarl

HORRIBLE HORRIBLE HORRIBLE. I HAVE BEEN A TS CLIENT FOR 1.5 YEARS AND I AM SO FLABERGHASTED AT THEIR LACK OF ANYTHING, RESPONSE, SERVICE, CONCERN, KNOWLEDGE, FRIGGEN HOURS ON HOLD THAT ITS HARD TO EVEN EXPLAIN. SUFFICE IT TO SAY PLEASE IF YOU HAVE ANY CONCERN FOR YOUR SANITY, CASH, OR JUST A PEACEFUL LIFE STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY. I SWEAR ON MY EYESIGHT THAT I HAVE NEVER IN MY LIFE DEALT WITH A WORSE CUSTOMER SERVICE ORIENTATED COMPANY. I OWN 2 BUSINESS AND I'M WEALTHY, I KNOW HOW BUSINESS WORKS. THE ONLY REASON WHY TRADESTATION IS STILL IN BUSINESS IS BECAUSE DIDN'T HAVE A FOLLOWING OF PEOPLE WHO ARE USED TO THE PLATFORM AND MAKE THEIR LIVING USING TRADE STATION, TRADESTATION WOULD GO UNDER. IN FACT I BELIEVE THEY WILL BE BOUGHT OUT.
    QUESTIONS? I WOULD BE HAPPY TO TALK TO YOU ABOUT IT.

RYAN MORELLI

#44     Aug 25, 2006
  5. jebara

jebara Guest

I do agree Tradestation Customer Service is awful. They make a lot of money on platform fees, and there commissions are higher then there competition. You think they would hire more customer service reps.

#45     Aug 25, 2006
  6. Surdo

Surdo

I am the first to BASH them, however if you trade 10 RT's a month the platform is free. I noticed the commission is the exact same structure as IB unbundled.

Jebara:

So please post legitimate problems with TS.

#46     Aug 25, 2006
  7. yipcarl

yipcarl

I just read this whole thread and there seems to be a concensus that tradestation customer service SUCKS but I have grown accustomed to there platform. Can anyone suggest another platform with somewhat better reviews?

TS stinks.

ryan morelli

#47     Aug 25, 2006
  8. I "love" getting calls from their sales staff. I ask questions and they have no face. They can not refute or counter any of the impressions that I convey to them with anything material.

#48     Aug 25, 2006
  9. I use Tradestation for data and backtesting, I use www.fxproforex.com for execution, if you have an account with them they let you use their proprietary Tradestation indicators as long as you have an account with them, check out the pictures of the indicators on their website.

#49     Aug 27, 2006
  10. cosmic

cosmic

I agree to most of the concerns & had my fair share of troubles with them also. But as others have pointed out, I have liked their platform very much & was there almost since the beginning. I am using now a very good alternative, that will overpower TS easily within the next year.

http://www.tssupport.com/products/multicharts/

One time purchase, good range of datafeeds & great responsive support. Take a look for yourself....

nice sunday,
    cosmic

P.S: You can even import any TS related study into MultiCharts without having to change the code to make it work there...

#50     Aug 27, 2006
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.