TradeStation - A risk to your business

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by MidKnight, Mar 11, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Just do a search for TradeStation here and you will see some good threads - it's been bad lately.

#31     Aug 10, 2006
  2. bootize

bootize

Yeah... it hasn't looked good. Too bad, because it looks like something I could have used. I had enough trouble with eSignal... I certainly don't need more problems like that. :(

#32     Aug 10, 2006
  3. Surdo

Surdo

Make sure you are vocal on the TradeStation forums.
    Feel free to email Stephen Pepe, he runs customer service.

I am done with this mickey mouse operation.

spepe@tradestation.com

#33     Aug 10, 2006
  4. AC3

AC3

Just as an aside ... It sucks that this program which if run properly could be a seriously nice program. There is no getting around poor customer service ... In this business that is a killer.... the foot dragging w/. respect to updates to the program w/ any real improvements is a joke .... whats the hold-up .... just get it done.

#34     Aug 10, 2006
  5. Holmes

Holmes

This is why I hang on to my TradeStation 2000i. Not much has changed in the way of trading that would warrant upgrading.

Perhaps some guys may want to point to automation but that is done by other / custom written programs in a far better manner.

Holmes

#35     Aug 11, 2006
  6. I use TradeStation for charts and trade $0.00 USD notional with them. I asked their sales staff the following. Around the European bond or equity market open or whatever if their systems go down (data stops feeding on their behalf) when I call up it seems and I have verified that I am one of the only or one of the few calling. So where are all of their spot FX customers? Where are they?

When I am covering the market properly I know the instant that quotes stop updating...

If CME/Reuters FX MarketSpace does take off and brokers provide retail access and TradeStation picks up that, it would be great - then again I have never traded with them.

#36     Aug 11, 2006
  7. GAZ

GAZ

I traded with TS for 2 year, and my bottom line is their FX sox, so no more FX with them, but for stock are good, low comm 1 buck min order and 0.01/share with all costs, great charts, specially good are their OSO and OCO orders, very helpful for scalpers and intraday traders. But for FX forget it, they dont even use the TS platform.

GAZ.

#37     Aug 16, 2006
  8. Tradestation charges $250.00 monthly platform fee if you don't make 10 trades a month.

#38     Aug 17, 2006
  9. In a relatively short period of time. Only a couple of years.

Tradestation has gone from being THE best, to being without exception one of the worst trading platforms in the industry.

Really a shame.

Steve

#39     Aug 17, 2006
  10. Sorry steve46, what i say? You have no idea or not informed, Can you type symbol "TRAD".

Cruz Bros are enjoying their happiest moment in their whole life for now, yet more fruitful their trees to be come early 2007

#40     Aug 17, 2006
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.