TradeStation 7

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by Porsche78, Mar 7, 2003.

1. Porsche78

Porsche78

Anyone interested in finding out how to download TS7 now, without waiting for the automated promt?

2. mktman

mktman

How?

3. Porsche78

Porsche78

I was waiting for the promt, BUT, I just hooked up a new computer and went ont he TS website to download ts6 like any other time, ,,,,after it asks you for your password , it will actually give you a choice of downloading either ts6 or ts7

as simple as that,

4. mktman

mktman

Tried that didnt work here.

mktsurf

5. SubEtha

SubEtha

Wooot!
    Thanks for the tip!

:) :) :) :) :)

-SubEtha

(had to backup my old TS6 folders and uninstall it first)

6. Janette Perez

Janette Perez TradeStation Technologies

We realize that many of our users are awaiting the release of TradeStation 7. To ensure a smooth upgrade process for all of our users, we are planning a structured rollout of TradeStation 7 that will take place over the next several weeks. We are working diligently to upgrade as many users as possible each week. Some time during the next several weeks, current users will automatically be prompted to upgrade when you log on to TradeStation 6. There is no need to go to the download link on the website. Thank you for your patience in this matter.

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact me personally at jperez@tradestation.com.

Thanks,

Janette Perez
    TradeStation Technologies, Inc.

7. Toonces

Toonces

Janette

Is it at all possible to elaborate on 'the next several weeks'? I mean, 'several' could be 4, or it could be 10. Also, is the rollout being done alphabetically, randomly...?

8. Janette Perez

Toonces,

The upgrade rollout is anticipated to take 4-6 weeks, however there is a priority list being created. I will have more information for you guys on Monday. If you have any additional questions, please feel free to e-mail me directly jperez@tradestation.com.

Thanks,

Janette
    TradeStation Technologies, Inc.

9. I logged in to try and re-download TS6 software and cannot do that much less TS7

I reformatted my hard drive and never saved TS6 because I figured I could downloaded it off the site...

I cannot find it anywhere now. When I click on download platform. I enter my user name and password and am taken back to the homepage

What am I missing?

10. Janette Perez

#10     Mar 7, 2003