Tradestation 2000i w/Metaserver or Dynastore IQFeed

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by futures_shark, Jul 18, 2003.

1. Nitro,

-What version of Radar station you are using?
    -Does Tradstation (brokerdealer) still support
    this 2000i?
    -monthly rate is $59 from tradestation site, do
    i have to subscribe to version 7 also for $199?
    -I have crack copy for Prosuite2000i which include
    Option station also, and i intend to use them now,
    can you tell me step by step what best options that
    i have to get started on this as soon?
    Thanks for helping.

#11     Jul 19, 2003
  2. Btw i trade Nasdaq stocks and Amex ETFs.

#12     Jul 19, 2003
  3. Well testing over the weekend, rather trying to get it to work, has turned me away from the Metaserver products.

The DTNIQ Dynaloader combo has been working great today. there are more ticks coming into TS than my IB TWS and the quotes are almost perfectly aligned. SO close it's hard to tell which is faster although I think the TWS is ahead by no more than 1 sec.

If everything continues like this I'll be using this setup until my trading is profitable enough to pay for CQG.

#13     Jul 21, 2003
  4. just21

just21

Any new experiences of running tradestation with IB datafeed? Is dynastore the current preferred server? Does it use DDE or the API?

#14     Aug 16, 2003
  5. just21

just21

There doesn't appear to be a version of dynastore for IB. The metaserver, from www.tssupport.com uses DDE which I don't think is reliable enough. Metaserver from http://www.traders-soft.com/ts/msrt/demo.htm has an IB API version. Any other programs? Someone mentioned a program from an Italian website last week but the site disappeared. Why are there two prorams called metaserver?

#15     Aug 16, 2003
  6. I tried the metaserver for the IB API. IMHO, it didn't work very well at all. I wouldn't rely on it when money is on the line.

#16     Aug 16, 2003
  7. AdlerNY

AdlerNY

What do you mean ...disappeared?
    Go here: http://www.hypertrader.it/htools.shtml - download and Enjoy...:)

#17     Aug 16, 2003
  8. just21

just21

Futures_shark, what do you use and reccomend? thanks

#18     Aug 16, 2003
  9. just21

just21

Any clues on getting Hyperserver Lite working? Anyone using it? I entered a couple of symbols but get loading in Hyperserver. I have got sierrachart running at the same time but it uses the api not dde in IB.

#19     Aug 18, 2003
  10. I used Metaserver with 2000i and the IB Live Feed and had no problems at all.

#20     Aug 18, 2003