TradeStation 2000I support

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by chasmann, Sep 11, 2003.

1. chasmann

chasmann

I got an email from TS today that I was most pleased to receive;

Posted - 09/11/2003 : 10:21:44
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Guys,

Thanks for all your messages. We communicated some time ago that we would continue to support TradeStation 2000i, OptionStation 2000i, RadarScreen 2000i and ProSuite 2000i (our “2000i product line”) at least through December 31, 2003. Many community members have inquired whether we currently intend to support these products beyond this date. We are happy to report that we have decided to continue to support our 2000i product line (and provide data for HistoryBank.com) past December 31, 2003. We will continue to evaluate the situation on a periodic basis and should we decide, at any point, to discontinue support, we will notify you in advance. Thank you for your continued support.

Thanks,

Janette
    TradeStation Technologies, Inc. "

My thanks to all at TS for support with the software I use, trust and depend on.

Chuck.

2. Bob111

Bob111

you should check some other simular software. 2000i-in dust already. maybe it still good for intraday, but for swing... take a look at Wealth Lab for example. specially for backtesting on bunch of stocks

3. :)

This is great news!