TradeStation 2000i Headache

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by ChrisM, Dec 1, 2002.

1. There's a problem with the Splash Window thing when I open GS. Then there's a problem with accepting data... I have my data and workspace backed up/exported so I'll just have to re-install the software.

I'm just going to have both Wealth-Lab and TS give me signals from now on...

I haven't coded much in Wealth-Lab these days so mind as well update a few things...

Also, 3.0 is coming out early next year so I just might switch to that completely... Who knows...

All I need is capability to view charts, drawlines and give me signals. the regular E-signal was good enough temporarilly... I don't need Gann or signals to trade profitably anyways (although I can do much better with it...)

13*13

#21     Dec 6, 2002
  2. ChrisM

ChrisM

I want to let everybody know that TradeStation World customer service contacted me on my both emails without any direct request from me and set up my new login, which works perfectly.
    I did not need to make any calls nor any requests.

Thank You for the job well done, especially for Mr. Stephen Pepe, who made an effort to find the way to contact me without any request made on my side.

#22     Dec 12, 2002