TradeStar, trading the grail

Discussion in 'Politics' started by genebort, Apr 5, 2004.

1. genebort

genebort

Has anyone used, read or have knowledge of this E-book and how it can be used for swing trading? Appreciate any help on this.

2. I started to try to use it last week. It kept me out of some trades that I should have been in.

3. It's not day trading, its short/medium term swing trades. It's based on the connors stuff, so the theory is actually pretty sound. The site appears to be free, which is nice, although it seems a bit slow (s'pose its getting hammered by cheapskates). It doesn't have any symbols for futures or options, as far as i can make out, although i guess you could take the strategy & code it into tradestation or similar...

from what i hear the ebook is well written, but it isn't a starters guide - it assumes you know a bit about trading. I ran a backtest on the sp & dow and the signals they show are accurate, so at least they aren't fudging it (at least in the last 50 days - all they provide free).

Looking at the stats, it seems to be not generating many signals right now, prob becos of what the market is doing at the mo - connors strategy typically worked well in a good trend.

basically no use for day trading, so why you want to use it beats me - this is *elite trader* NOT *elite swinger* (although harrytrader might disagree!!! :)

4. It is Elite Trader, not Elite DAY Trader. As far as I know, Swing Trading is a form of trading, as is day trading, etc...

5. funky

funky

this is my vote for the most stupid post today.... :confused:

6. gms

gms

The day's not over yet.

7. Turok

Turok

Maybe the dumbest of the week, not just the day.

JB

PS. I have no idea if the book is any good.

8. ...if u hold anything overnight apart from your d!ck u deserve everything u get.