TradeStalker?

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by eric7, Jan 31, 2007.

1. I just bought his EBook, and I"m a subscriber to his Nightly Updates.I am pleasantly surprised at not only his accuracy, but he'll respond to your email with the exact info you need.
    I'll be in his new Hotcomm chat room on Monday.
    Mike's the real deal, and he's honest.
    I wish I'd signed up 2 years ago.

#11     Jan 10, 2009
  2. amgn

amgn

I've been daytrading stocks full time for abt. 12 yrs pretty succesfully after the first year. But I've dipped my toe in the water on SP daytrading a few times and have taken a few courses during that time and back into the early90's. Every d@mn time I'd simply lose money slowly with the thousand cut death thingy. Always sucked. Got signed up for the chatroom with Mike (tradestalker dude) and had ordered and read the manual a few times from several months earlier.

So, here's my take after the first month. He verbally talks out what he's seeing and where to enter and exit. The "official" setups from his book are pretty solid. But his thinking out loud as he was trading and scalping along the way was/is the best thing I've been getting out of the service. The intraday mkt price movement finally makes more sense to me. It can get a bit muddy on the scalps sometimes as to where he's calling an entry and exit, but the idea is to not coattail his trades but rather to get an education on how the mkt moves moment-to-moment. At least that's how it should be viewed and taken.

It offers a nice marriage with what I've used ... S/R levels, pivot points and some minimal fib stuff. He's responded to every email I've sent. It's the best ES daytrading education I've come across to date. Actually was profitable during the first month trial. Fyi, ya gotta have his manual to understand what he's looking at and dscribing throughout each session. Anyway, I like what I've seen/experienced so far in my trading with his input.

That's my cent and a half. Give it a shot for a month. If it works for you, you'll know within that timeframe. There's also some good solid info and interaction on the chat room from other traders. Hope this helps!

#12     Feb 8, 2009