TradeStalker?

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by eric7, Jan 31, 2007.

1. eric7

eric7

Anyone use TradeStalker (Mike Reed) ES daytrade advisory service? He is supposedly a former baseball player paralysed and devoted to support/resistance trading approach, succcessfully, 20plus years. I briefly used service a few months ago with mixed success but was mixing techniques--not a fair test at the time. Now that I travel a lot and trade off and on, I'm trying to enhance my daytrading techniques and back away from longer term trading.:cool:

2. Max22

Max22

I am very familiar with Mike's work. If you like PM me and I'll try and answer any questions.

3. mo-jord

mo-jord

Can anyone comment on this service?

Anyone use it currently?

4. Bump

Anyone use this service? I signed up for the free delayed quotes and the numbers look good. But Tradestalker ain't cheap!

5. mo-jord

mo-jord

Does anyone actually use his service real time?

6. mo-jord

mo-jord

7. He is a good guy, a friend of mine uses him

8. I was introduced to Mike and his work by a friend of mine. I count having found Mike's book and his service one of three or four important "turning points" in my develpment as a trader.

I subscribed to him in the past and his work is very, very good. His support and resistance numbers are often uncanny in accuracy. I would still use him but I studied his numbers while I was a subscriber, and once I started to understand his method, I found I could come up with a fairly close approximation. I also receive his delayed service, and while I am fairly good at getting his S/R numbers, he is far better lol.

I may have to re-sign up for a refresher.

In my opinion, Mike Reed is one of the few folks out there selling stuff to folks who want to trade who provides real educational and tradable value.

Best Wishes,

ddaytrader

9. GiantDog

GiantDog

Mike is starting a trade room on Hotcomm starting this coming Monday, the 12th of January. It will only be for 3-4 weeks to see if it is something that he wants to continue to do. First 200 get in. You have to sign up by this Sunday, the 11th.

10. Max check your PM box.

#10     Jan 10, 2009