tradesports.com down?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Htrader, Nov 18, 2003.

1. Htrader

Htrader Guest

Has anyone been able to access the tradesports.com website in the past couple of days?

Its been down for me and I had a couple hundred bucks there. wonder whats happening.

2. I have a few grand there.
    Unable to connect now, but the site worked fine a day or two ago.

3. I've flirted with the idea of signing up for an account there..... How do you like it?

4. Assuming they get back online within a day or two, tradesports.com is terrific.

The vig to bet on sporting events is a small fraction of going through an old fashioned bookie. Nice thick markets for politics & elections too, and they always come up with new, original stuff to bet on- like will Kobe get convicted, terror alert color code futures, and of course their claim to fame- the Saddam futures.

Good stuff...and based in Ireland, not some unstable third world country.

5. Htrader

Htrader Guest

ok well tradesports is STILL down. At this point I have to start thinking the company just folded up and ran with the money. Luckily I only had a couple of hundred bucks there.

6. I have like 8 grand there. Sure hope not.
    ...and to think they're missing the opportunity to put out Michael Jackson court case futures.

7. Htrader

Htrader Guest

good news. I just called tradesports and they said they are experiencing a denial of service attack on their site.

No eta on when they will be back up, but the company is still there.