Tradesports and Democratic Presidential candidates

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Maverick74, Dec 12, 2003.

1. Maverick74

Maverick74

Aroguetrader? Nolan-vinny-sam? madison? waggie?

What, you guys have nothing to say about these numbers? Too busy starting new threads with liberal articles off the web? Surely you must have something witty to say here.

#11     Dec 13, 2003
  2. Mav, what about commisions? Is locking in 2 points worthwhile if commision costs are about that much?

The Iowa market was interesting, in it's day (before tradesports).
    There's a cap of I believe $500 on how much you can put into an account there....so I wouldn't bother.

#12     Dec 13, 2003
  3. Maverick74

Maverick74

The commissions are only .04 per contract so the $2 dollar spread is still pretty good. But Someone is trying to get an 8 pt spread by making a size market. You could always bid and offer ahead of him for a 5 pt spread. See if he steps up. Five pts is pretty sweet considering in my opinion that is a risk free trade.

#13     Dec 13, 2003
  4. Maverick74

Maverick74

Did anybody get long that saddam contract. The dec and mar saddam capture contract was trading at 3. They both now expired at 100! Wow, talk about a short squeeze! There was a lot of size short too. Talk about making some money. You could have bought all you want at 3 to 5 for almost no risk. Wow, a lot of money made and lost on that contract.

#14     Dec 14, 2003