Tradesight

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by TradesightChris, Nov 5, 2008.

1. Nice try. Love the whack jobs on these boards though. Everything we do is called in advance in real-time. Go easy on the bottle this time of night though.

But the classic line..."low volume has been around for a while." Let's see, average NASDAQ volume over the last 30 days alone has been 2.6 billion shares. Monday's volume was...wait for it...1.8 billion. How in the world could you possibly claim (outside of not really knowing anything about the markets) that volume has been light in the middle of the market breakdown? Ten out of the last forty trading days had NAZ volume over 3 billion shares...something we only saw 7 times in all of 2007. Tool time is over, go to bed and come back when you have something to contribute about the markets.

#41     Nov 18, 2008
  2. TradesightChris,

Just ignore these boneheaded mother fuckers. Most of them can't trade anyway. Your time would be better spent elsewhere than to cater to these useless assholes. Anyway, I'm rooting for ya. Stick to your guns and forget the rest. If you're earnest, people will notice.

#42     Nov 18, 2008
  3. Hey Chris have you managed to sign up any ET members to your sight?

Cheers

#43     Nov 18, 2008
  4. Thanks Saliva-

I'm not that worried about the ones that post the abusive nonsense. I've been around doing this for too long to worry about a couple of kids that spend their lives posting on boards telling people that no one can make money trading. If that's the case, why are they here, as they couldn't be making money either? Usually, it's just competing services or people that are afraid to leave the house. The people with real interest don't get wrapped up in it on these boards, they just come check us out.

Thanks again for the comment.

#44     Nov 18, 2008
  5. Yes, it's going fine. The site gets millions of hits. The haters are just an annoying group of trolls that live off scaring people. I've checked the recent posting history of anyone that comes around calling us names, and it's not like any of them are also posting a bunch of informative stuff elsewhere. If they were, I might respect them. The number of people that view these boards and are looking for information far exceeds the kids with too much free time.

#45     Nov 18, 2008
  6. apak

apak

Hi it is me the person who wished you cancer

can you explain to people of ET how it pays for you to charge a fee

when all you have to do is increase size as your account grows

and you would make TON of money without need for a website business

in fact website business is a joke when compared to successful trading

so why why are you here offering your service

you are preying on the weak old and dumb

you are murderer :mad:

#46     Nov 18, 2008
  7. Sure, that's a very simple answer. Thanks for the question.

Why do teachers teach? Because they enjoy it. They enjoy the material, they enjoy lending their knowledge to others. Obviously, that isn't something that a person such as you gets.

However, you also show your lack of knowledge of the markets. Many, many people develop successful trading systems that can earn them a nice amount of money annually. However, let's say, just as an example, that a person trades 3000 shares and follows a certain trading style and makes good money in a year. Does that mean that the same person can do the same thing once their account size is big enough that they could take 30,000 shares at a time? Of course not. You begin to limit more and more the number of stocks available to trade when you try to raise your size because not all stocks are liquid enough. Eventually, even the biggest player gets to a point that stocks like AAPL and GOOG and RIMM and others that trade millions of shares but are still volatile are not enough.

Unfortunately, it's clear that you don't have a very thorough understanding of the markets when it comes to trade size, but you also don't have much of an understanding of people. You seem to assume that the only way a successful trader would be happy would be to crawl in a hole and do their thing for bigger and bigger size and never talk to the world. Neither is necessarily the case.

However, I have a better question for you. What does it gain you to run around on ET and try to bad-mouth people that you know nothing about? Or more importantly, what does it say about you?

How about this? Here's a link to a one-hour webinar that I gave today for free to people in my room. (Those that read these boards weeks down the road, the link probably won't work, but I'll leave it up through this weekend). I guess it doesn't have any useful information for you:

http://www.tradesight.com/presentations/webinar7marketbottoms/index.htm

You haters...you just don't get it. I feel bad for you.

#47     Nov 18, 2008
  8. #48     Nov 18, 2008
  9. apak

apak

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

DUDE IF YOU REACHED LIQUIDITY PROBLEM IN EVEN ONE LIQUID STOCK LIKE MSFT OR FUTURES LIKE ES

THAT WOULD BE SO MUCH GREATER PROFIT THAN WEB SITE BUSINESS

I HOPE YOU DIE SNAKE

I HOPE YOU DIE

#49     Nov 18, 2008
  10. Again, demostrating your lack of knowledge. MSFT isn't a stock that moves enough to fit a lot of strategies. It's plenty liquid, sure, if your version of trading is looking to make $0.08 at a whack.

Usual crap, dude. Learn nothing and offer nothing.

#50     Nov 18, 2008