Tradesight

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by TradesightChris, Nov 5, 2008.

1. Bore off mate you are like a broken record you must have wet dreams of being audited.

Every thread you go on its the same thing have you got a mental prob like obsessive/compulsive? I honestly hope you don't but i am starting to worry.

#31     Nov 11, 2008
  2. Bogan7-

LOL. Nice one. I have to admit that I've read and followed ET for years and I always knew there were problem people on these boards, but have you ever clicked on TraderZones name and read through his list of recent threads? It's quite amusing. I've never seen him talk about TRADING. He just rips on new people for asking questions, rips on people with experience for not giving their secrets away, and generally abuses people who are here to discuss and have a community. I honestly am surprised that ET lets him stay on as I'm sure he's hurt their traffic over the years from people that get tired of trying to participate. It's quite apparent from privates and direct e-mails that I've received in a week that many people are afraid to post on the boards, and that hurts everyone (including me as I have to reply to some of the same questions over and over that could be asked once and answered). It's really a bummer. A healthy dose of skeptism in this industry is always a good thing, but at some point, you're just the drunk guy slobbering in the corner with nothing to contribute.

Chris Mercer
    President
    http://www.tradesight.com
    chris@tradesight.com

#32     Nov 11, 2008
  3. #33     Nov 12, 2008
  4. Here are some trade ideas for Thursday. Currently, due to the Intel news, we're looking at a big gap down. We have Trade Balance also before the bell. If we get the gap down, then these plays won't be relevant and we will be calling it from the tape in the Lab.

NDAQ < 22.76. KLAC < 17.78. QCOM < 32.21.

Have a good trading day.

#34     Nov 13, 2008

5. SNAKE OIL UPDATE

So we're about halfway through the trading day. The markets did not gap down big as they were showing last night when I posted these calls. Instead, we opened flat/a couple of points higher. Market then headed down.

NDAQ triggered short under 22.76, clean trigger, currently at 20.35.

KLAC triggered short under 17.78, I actually stopped out of it because I only give stocks in the teens about $0.15, but it then proceeded lower, currently at 16.85.

QCOM short trigger was under 32.21. It hit 32.22 in the first hour and bounced, then triggered short later in the session (this is what we call "setting the trigger"...which is a good thing...proves that it is a key point) and now at 31.00 as I type this.

Have a great trading day.

Chris Mercer
    President
    www.tradesight.com
    chris@tradesight.com

#35     Nov 13, 2008
  6. Chris:

I agree with you there. Like I posted under another thread, I have seen too many negativities on this "Elite Trader" board. Hopefully that phenomenon is only caused by a few individuals.

I had listened to some of your recordings. Do you trade, and host your chat room, and participate in posting in these boards? That's incredible! During market hours I can only focus on my trading. Or else I will let the fish get away.

#36     Nov 13, 2008
  7. I wouldn't post on boards typically during the session. I wouldn't have time. Our Trading Lab and my calls take up the day. I trade stocks, futures, options, and forex. I'm just putting up the stock stuff here for now on occasion. The Forex Lab is a different room completely.

#37     Nov 13, 2008
  8. Hi all-

It's Sunday, November 16. Tradesight has a few items for this week.

We do mini-webinars once a month or so. Trial users can gain access to our Labs for these webinars.

On Tuesday, November 18, at 4:15 pm EST, I will give a 45 minute presentation on stock market bottoms in our Equity Trading Lab.

On Wednesday, November 19, at 9 pm EST, I will a 45 minute presentation on "order staggering" in our Forex Trading Lab.

If you are a trial user or a subscriber to either service, you can attend both webinars as well as attend both rooms for the entirety of Tuesday and Wednesday by emailing me your username at chris@tradesight.com and requesting the webinars.

Good luck this week.

#38     Nov 17, 2008
  9. Due to the extremely light volume in the market Monday out of the blue, my calls are limited going into Tuesday, so I will spend more time calling the trades from the tape. I am interested in AAPL short under 85.00 and PDLI long over 10.24, either with market support, but those triggers aren't as close as I'd like them to be, so I'll focus on intraday calls in the room.

Just a final reminder that you can add the Trading Lab to your trial subscription and attend the free webinar Tuesday at 4:15 pm EST on market bottoms. Should last about 45 minutes.

I'll post the recording of the mornings session here since there aren't a lot of advanced calls to be found.

#39     Nov 18, 2008
  10. lol.. tell your analysts that they aren't doing anything a high school kid cannot do with a computer and e-signal.. oh boy I'm signing up.. the ANALYSTS all four of them are on the job.. BY the way common sense tell syou that analysts and yourself have to get paid.. so when desperate.. make recommendations..lol.. anal--ists........pure bullcrap.
    I just read your post abov emine.. you will be reading form teh tape due to low volume.. LMAO.. give me a break... low volume.. has been around for awhile.. and it very often precedes large moves.. lol.. Serioulsy you actually get people to sing up for yor service. You are reading from the tape... oh my god.. i bet it says.. SCOTCH. Why don't you trade from teh tap eand post real time.. also unles youare arbing or short scalping..why in the hell do you need the tape.. teh tape worked back in the day with block orders bu tnow all trading engines ..have algorithms ot break down large orders into bits and unrecognizeable pieces..there go chomp on that for awhile..
    wow.. i jsut realized you call your platform a LAB.. like wher you do experiments in the market at the detriment of others.. ET patrons are not phucking lab rats.... I SMELL A RAT!!!!!!!!the departed!

#40     Nov 18, 2008