Tradesight

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by TradesightChris, Nov 5, 2008.

1. Oh, and just to be clear. My calls today during the market were AAPL short under 98.00 and BIIB over 45.90, both called in advance. Charts attached. What do you got besides attitude?

#11     Nov 7, 2008
  2. Knyyt

Knyyt

I never understand why you venders always insist on people coming to your room. I would think that if your service is "as good" as your making it sound,.. post your weeks worth of so called signals here for week, in real time... for all to see... now i dont expect you to do this because of course there is some reason why you couldnt do this, much like reasons for not showing audited returns.
    Newbies, think about it rationally... you know the answer...

Knyyt

#12     Nov 7, 2008
    #13     Nov 7, 2008
  4. Knyyt-

Good call. Actually, I would have no problem posting our advance daily chart calls here for a week. It's the same as taking the trial for 2 weeks. No big deal. However, the real trading is done intraday, so you want me to post what my analysts are calling in real-time in the room here? Are you going to refresh your screen every minute? I have no problem posting the calls, I just don't see how you would get them fast enough in real-time, but if you want, I'll try to post them this week that way. Even easiesr...you take a trial to the service and come into the chat room and hear us call them in real time...why would that not be better? But I will try to accomodate any needs.

#14     Nov 7, 2008
  5. Knyyt

Knyyt

Sorry, charts posted hours after the move DO NOT impress me... anyone can cherry pick after the move .... try real time postings.....

Waiting... Knyyt

#15     Nov 7, 2008
  6. Knyyt

Knyyt

Will be watching this week.. seeya Monday..

knyyt

#16     Nov 7, 2008
  7. Yeah, I'll hold my breath for someone to refresh these boards minute by minute instead of just taking the calls in advance. Sorry, man, but I've been down this road before. I will post some calls in advance this next week, but the thought that you're better off waiting for that versus getting the calls in a free trial is silly. I put my calls daily into my subscribers AND free trial users. The idea that I'm going to post on in split seconds on these boards each call when the free trial is a simple alternative is silly.

#17     Nov 8, 2008
  8. Knyyt

Knyyt

Like i said before, no need to refresh, Elite sends an email when there is a post on the thread. What better way to document your service then to provide a track record posted in real time on these very boards. If your for real, then the thread is your proof, if your snake oil, well... we know what happens then...

Knyyt....

#18     Nov 8, 2008
  9. Cool dude, I will post some of the calls next week. I'm not going to post them forever, or else what is the point in having a service. You'll still get all of the calls in the trial, but sure, I'll entertain the notion.

#19     Nov 8, 2008
  10. Not to give you a hard time, but I really don't see any real trading experience on your analysts. It's mostly execution/agency experience, not proprietary. Also not sure why you don't have a phone number and a address on your website.:confused:

#20     Nov 8, 2008