Tradesafe

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by vidda, Jul 30, 2008.

1. DO NOT recommend.....Michael Guess method is nothing special at all imo.

#11     Oct 4, 2008
  2. What trading method or technique do you recommend? Is there something that you do consider to be special?

#12     Oct 5, 2008
  3. I would be interested in Hearing how it turned out for you with the daytradesafe method? Any updates would be very appreciated. Thanks

#13     Oct 2, 2013
  4. At the time, there were about 3-4 set-ups per day (some days more and some days less) with about half succeeding. I found that I did not have the time or patience to stare at my screen for hours at a time waiting for set-ups to occur and was not knowledgeable enough to automate it, so I do not day trade. However, I think that Michael Guess is an ethical guy and he provided a lot of good, basic instruction at a reasonable price. I do not know how he has refined his methods or what he currently charges. As a previous poster mentioned, other people teach similar methods. However, Michael Guess at the time did a lot of work getting people set up on Ninja Trader and trading together with his students on-line live, which I found to be invaluable.

#14     Oct 2, 2013