Tradesafe

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by vidda, Jul 30, 2008.

1. vidda

vidda

Hi

Anyone been thru with Tradesafe?
    daytradesafe.com

Any comments?

Cheerz
    Vidda

2. vidda

vidda

bump

3. Trash

Standard SPAM cheap Ebay template for $2:

Our method cannot miss

Bonuses

He is the One to Guide you

Useless testimonials probably written by himself

No track record and especially no AUDITED track record

And since you have 3 posts, it is probably yours even though you will vehemently deny it.

4. Why the large font? Going blind are you?

5. Usually websites designed in that nature are bullshit. You have to read all the crap and finally at the end is a price tag. But this one does not have one!! That scares me even more.

6. I think he knows Jack H!

Welcome back.... to that same old place my friend!!!!

Quote from site!

I am trained and Certified in the use of a variety of psychological techniques: Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP), Ericksonian Hypnosis, Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT), as well as other modalities.

7. vidda

vidda

thanks guys for the update. so wat is good out there? seems like most of the systems are not working. I tried woodies cci with inconsistent results. But maybe I did not put in enough effort.

8. everybody gets inconsistent results with Woodie. He is the Jack Hershey of CCIs...

9. vidda

vidda

So non here had been thru an honest course and profit from it. Or is it because you gone thru but never follow thru?

I know it take great pain to become a good trader other than a proper system

10. I am currently in month 2 of 3 going through TradeSafe with Michael Guess. He teaches a very reliable 4 step day trading method using multiple time frames to identify a trend, waiting for a pullback confirmed by 2 non-correlated indicators, then entering only if the risk is $100 or less. He trades the TF (formerly the ER2). Using his method generates around 2-6 trades a day that I have found to be about 80% accurate. He teaches using Ninja Trader, but supports other platforms as well. As a beginner in day trading, I have found it to be very helpful because he has put everything together for me. I am currently trading on a simulator, but am preparing to go live. In addition to a one day webinar and manual, we meet 3 times a week in an online trading room for 2 hours each, during which time he spends a lot of time on price action, support/resistance and how to trade his method. I learned about Michael from free online webinars that are archived on the PFG Best web site. His course cost me $1500. Although this is my first post and some people find that suspicious, I can assure you that I have never met Michael in person and have no personal or financial interest in his company. I have spent over $10,000 on courses/books and can honestly say that this is the only instruction I have ever received that has actually taught me how to trade profitably.

#10     Oct 4, 2008