Trades for Tuesday

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Walther, Mar 10, 2003.

1. Well, it was fun.
    How did you like 13:50 call?
    It was all coincidence, how else can anybody be within 10 min of daily low one day ahead. Back to sleep.

#41     Mar 11, 2003
  2. VOLUME

VOLUME

what the hell are you talking about?

#42     Mar 11, 2003
  3. from Walter:

"At any time trade is made, there is a person who selling and there is a person who is buying. You have to decide where you stand at that particular time . This post is for people who know about geometry and intraday cycle predictive methods. If one cannot decide on direction of a trade at any possible moment, he should not be trading and stay flat or exit."

only hyperactive churn monkeys trade every second or care what is happening at every single second of the day. And people who think they can predict what will happen on any given second of the day are suckers.

#43     Mar 11, 2003
  4. dbphoenix

dbphoenix

Actually, that wasn't the daily low. And I see that one can be off by 10m. Hmm.

So "tradeable moment" isn't defined, the direction isn't defined, and one needn't be especially accurate about the time.

Gee, it's tough being a guru these days.

--Db

#44     Mar 11, 2003
  5. Try to watch indexes around 11:25 est on Wednesday.
    I would like to encourage others who can do predictive analysis to post their trades.
    It is actually fun to see people denying existence of 13:50est top.
    To deal with unproductive posters is easy, put them on " ignore " list . Today postings will save me lot of time in the future by not reading anything from obviously inept posters.
    Walter

#45     Mar 11, 2003

6. churn monkey! LOL.....thats funny.:D

#46     Mar 11, 2003
  7. VOLUME

VOLUME

"Well, it was fun.
    How did you like 13:50 call?
    It was all coincidence, how else can anybody be within 10 min of daily low one day ahead. Back to sleep"

Walter your "setup" gives you an indefinite amount of time to declare that you were right. In fact, you didn't even hype your "pick" until 2:59...well after the market had clearly broken south.

If it had gone up...you would have declared yourself correct as well. Point being---you are a clown until you state LONG OR SHORT BEFORE HAND...not one hour and nine minutes after your prediction.

#47     Mar 11, 2003
  8. dbphoenix

dbphoenix

A new addition to my Ignore list.

--Db

#48     Mar 11, 2003
    #49     Mar 11, 2003
  10. VOLUME

VOLUME

"You must be charting with a stick in the mud, 13: 50 was absolutely great call,that was when market had clearly broken south."

Where are you getting your information from...I use Real Tick.

On my charts, ES reached 810.75 at 1:52...that was the HIGHEST tick for them since 10:28.

They were in a 4 point range since 11:40....and didn't break that range (806) until 2:39....almost a full hour after your "optimal time entry"

#50     Mar 11, 2003