Trades for Tuesday

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Walther, Mar 10, 2003.

1. LOL. FRuiTY agrees. :D

I believe you CAN trade with just about any concept you want. However, I'm not sure if this method is much better than a random entry.

Furthermore, an entry has not even been specified. :eek: Walther did not even pick long or short! LOL!

In other words:

"See if you can see trades (long or short) at these times (in indexes): 9:45, 10:25, 11:15, 11:35."

What a joke! :p

F. P.

#21     Mar 11, 2003
  2. dbphoenix

dbphoenix

It's called a "higher low". How close to your predicted times do these "opportunities" have to occur? 5m? 10? 15?

--Db

#22     Mar 11, 2003
  3. VOLUME

VOLUME

This thread is hysterical...keep up the great work and please keep posting the significant times that I should be entering my trades. I never thought it could be so easy.

P.S.- My research indicates a strong possibility of decreased volume after 4:00 pm. Look for a good trade.

#23     Mar 11, 2003
  4. Macal ,
    Tread was obviously too challenging for you. You are right, Earth is flat .
    Rest of you , I do not know what you are saying You are on my ignore list, I would appreciate if you do the same with my handle.
    Walter

#24     Mar 11, 2003
  5. U got a snail mail address? I want to send ya some 'fine meats and cheeses'

#25     Mar 11, 2003
  6. HA HA HA

I love people like you. You have an opinion different than most others, so therefore, YOU THINK YOU ARE THE NEXT CHRISTOPHER COLUMBUS! :eek: Get real, man! Just because you think differently does not mean you are correct.

You have not demonstrated that your entry concept (if you even want to call it that) is anything more than a random entry. As I said before, you don't even specify long or short! :eek:

You are then silly enough to act like we're all assholes because we're questioning your "method." Learn how to take criticism, dude. You're gonna end up ignoring everyone on this site if you keep this bs up! :p

F. PeBBLe

#26     Mar 11, 2003
  7. this is certainly approaching a new low. This is the funniest thread since Wizetrade.

#27     Mar 11, 2003
    #28     Mar 11, 2003
  9. I think Walther's TA is just a different way to look at things. We call double tops or higher lows, and Walther's method called it differently, but in the end, it's the same signal, and it indicates a "higher probability of a tradable moment". However, it seems that his method may predict when the chart will most likely have double top (or whatever), but cannot predict the direction.
    Give him a break guys :) Walther draw some negatives replies probably because he did not clearly explain his TA (or Geometric Analysis??)...
    Once I tried to show my friend the double tops and higher low breaking the neck line... without explaining to him the meaning of support/resistance, ect.... he thought I was an idiot. :D

Cheers! :p

#29     Mar 11, 2003
  10. LOL. :D That was weak! :p

FRuiTY "Strong" P.

#30     Mar 11, 2003