TraderStudio Quick Overview

Discussion in 'Events' started by Murray Ruggiero, Aug 25, 2007.

1. Murray Ruggiero

Murray Ruggiero Sponsor

We have added the first of what will be a series of video on TradersStudio under the Tutorials->Videos menu on the TradersStudio.com web site.

This first video is about 10 minutes in length and discusses the key concepts of tradersstudio as well as showing how to create a session on a portfolio. In addition we show how to link the trade by trade and price chart to make analyzing your systems trade easy.

Here is the link to our video:

http://www.tradersstudio.com/Tutorials/Videos/tabid/167/Default.aspx

2. Murray, Very nice job on the software. I have been watching with interest for some time. I am now confident that Traders Studio is for real. I am looking forward to using it. Thanks, Tony

3. Murray Ruggiero

Murray Ruggiero Sponsor

Thank you for the nice words. Have you purchased it yet ?.

If you have any question feel free to ask them. I am here to help.

4. I have watched the video and was wondering: Are you going to do videos on advanced topics like Walk-Forward Optimization and Money Management Strategies?

I have used the product and like it. Some of the concepts are difficult but I have been able to make my way through with the manuals. The videos on the website is a good idea.

Will you be doing videos there are more than just an overview of TradersStudio?

5. Murray Ruggiero

Murray Ruggiero Sponsor

Yes we are planning on continuing the video series and walk though the software in more detail and cover many advance topics.
    In addition we also are working on the details to be able to run on line seminars on both trading topics as well as on TradersStudio. These seminars will use Voice over IP technology. All you will needed is a headset with a mic.

A good percent of this material will be free. Some of the material will be pay for view and priced very reasonability.

6. mnkc

mnkc

Good news for TradersStudio users. I will be waiting for the seminar. Thanks

7. Murray Ruggiero

Murray Ruggiero Sponsor

We are in the planning stage. Can you give me some ideas of topics you would be interested in?. I need to get an idea of popular topics so that I can make sure I get enough interest.

8. Murray Ruggiero

Murray Ruggiero Sponsor

Here is a link to the product overview section of our site. We will be adding more video's soon., but for now this will show you more about the product.

http://www.tradersstudio.com/Overview/tabid/68/Default.aspx

TradersStudio can do anything that more expensive products can and it cost only $599.00, not $3000.00.

In addition we have great technical support and listen to our customers needs. Our software is customer driven because our goal is to best fit the needs of traders.

If you have any questions about how you could use TradersStudio to fit your needs , feel free to ask me any questions you would like.

9. AC3

AC3

Murray,

Do you partner with Interactive Brokers ?

10. Murray Ruggiero

Murray Ruggiero Sponsor

Yes, we will be supporting interactive broker in our real time version.

#10     Sep 21, 2007