TradersStudio Thread

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by Gyles, Oct 3, 2008.

1. Sorry to hear of the family issues. :( Hope all is better now. :)

The upgrade looks promising, eagerly waiting to get it. Three Cheers! :) :D

#151     Nov 21, 2009
  2. Murray Ruggiero

Murray Ruggiero Sponsor

Thank you for your concern. We are working on finishing the the new version and all the new documentation.

#152     Dec 2, 2009
  3. Trader Studio 2.5 for sale $299. That includes original software and manuals, shipping in the U.S. and the $50 fee I have to pay to transfer the license.

PM me or respond here if you are interested.

#153     Dec 2, 2009
  4. #154     Dec 7, 2009
  5. Thanks for the link, Derrick1983. :)

#155     Dec 9, 2009
  6. Welcome, TraderSystem :)

#156     Dec 14, 2009
  7. svuhmed

svuhmed

I might post this here as there seems to be radio silence form the Traders Studio held desk - someone might be able to advise.

I have recently purchased TS and have been going through the tutorials. When I try and run the channel breakout system included with TS [ChanBreakRisk] (or another system I have in Traders Studio format) with the eod forex data provided with the program the lot sizes are calculated at either 1 or the ceiling (max permitted lot size) - the default being 100.

Can any experienced user suggest what might be going wrong?

Thanks

#157     Jul 5, 2010
  8. svuhmed

svuhmed

I might post this here as there seems to be radio silence form the Traders Studio held desk - someone might be able to advise.

I have recently purchased TS and have been going through the tutorials. When I try and run the channel breakout system included with TS [ChanBreakRisk] (or another system I have in Traders Studio format) with the eod forex data provided the lot sizes are calculated at either 1 or the ceiling (max permitted lot size) - the default being 100 and nothing else.

Can any experienced user suggest what might be going wrong? Why is the position size being calculated incorrectly with forex.

Thanks

#158     Jul 5, 2010
  9. Murray Ruggiero

Murray Ruggiero Sponsor

I have checked and not seen any e-mails relating to this in the support related e-mails. Please PM me privately on ET and I will give you a e-mail to reach me at and I will take care of you personally.

#159     Jul 5, 2010