TradersStudio Special Rebate Offer

Discussion in 'Events' started by Murray Ruggiero, Feb 20, 2008.

1. Gyles

Gyles

Welcome, JaiSreeram, nice to know that. :) Hope you shall enjoy using your product. Please feel free to ask any queries or doubts that you might have, we are all here to help you. :)

Enjoy trading with TradersStudio! :)

#31     Jun 12, 2008

2. I decided to buy TradersStudio as:

a) I am an “End-of-Day” (EOD) Trader, so required one suitable for this.

b) I required one that was easy to install and run with well explained examples (present in the manuals and on-line help). Some may argue that manuals are not required. However, I am not a full time trader, hence, having a manual is a big help as I can easily refer to it when I am not by my PC or when commuting to / from office or in my spare time .

c) I required one with a reliable customer support, where I could ask for help. Their customer service is good not only towards new but also to their old customers, which is a plus point. Besides that, Mr. Murray is helpful and prompt in replying. He is honest and truthful and speaks his mind plus simple facts.

d) It offers many tools like “GA Optimizer, Back testing, Forward testing” besides other useful features like charts, reports etc. Moreover, sample data and inbuilt examples with real data are available, on which you can work and refer to. All this was for such a low price as compared to others with membership and upgrade options.

Frankly speaking, you need to use TradersStudio to really understand why we users are satisfied and happy as it offers much more than we expected plus we continue to reap in better features and benefits as customers.

#32     Oct 6, 2008
  3. Thanks JaiSreeram for the answer. An interesting one too. :)

It reflects the satisfaction of many TradersStudio users as seen in this forum; regarding the customer service, and product features.

#33     Oct 7, 2008
  4. Is this fine product ever going to go REALTIME intraday for live systems trading ?

#34     Oct 8, 2008
  5. Murray Ruggiero

Murray Ruggiero Sponsor

Yes it is, but we decided that real time had to support multi-core processing to keep up with high speed data. We are making some major changes to support this. In addition we are currently still finishing up the next major release of TradersStudio.

#35     Oct 8, 2008
  6. Thanks Murray, I'm still very interested in this.
    Can you tell me if you actually purchased the VBA interpreter license from either a third party or Microsoft ? I noticed your core language is VBA....but was not sure how closely it comes to something like Excel VBA for instance.
    Have the differences (if any) been documented ?

#36     Oct 8, 2008