TradersStudio Special Rebate Offer

Discussion in 'Events' started by Murray Ruggiero, Feb 20, 2008.

1. Murray Ruggiero

Murray Ruggiero Sponsor

I want to offer a special deal for Elite Trader Members. Simply order TradersStudio on the site for $599.00.
    http://www.tradersstudio.com/Produc...cmd/CatalogItemDetails/psmid/657/Default.aspx

You will recieve the genetic optimizer with your TradersStudio for free. TradersStudio+ Genetic Optimizer is normally $699.00

In addition you will recieve a $50.00 rebate. Just send me a private message after ordering TradersStudio and I will take care of this special offer for you.

2. Murray Ruggiero

Murray Ruggiero Sponsor

I have had a few PM's asking about how long this is good for.
    I will make it good until March 5,2008

3. Do you have any other special offers , For example What If I want the package deal with Trend Harmony , Traders Studio and Data. Can you give us a bigger rebate?

4. If we order within the next 30 minutes, will you include a free jar of snake oil?

5. Murray Ruggiero

Murray Ruggiero Sponsor

Yes I can do a $100.00 rebate on the package with Trend Harmony.

6. I was researching and found that TradersStudio used to be $ 499.00; you have now increased the price to $599.00. Any chance instead of rebate, we can do for $ 499.00 at least for a limited time. As, I am thinking of buying it in the next few weeks and every little bit helps.

What about sales on package deals also like the “TradersStudio with Genetic Optimizer” and “TradersStudio and System packages”?

7. Murray Ruggiero

Murray Ruggiero Sponsor

Done. I am canceling the rebate offer as of 2/26/08 5:00 pm EST.
    I now am offering a better deal. TraderStudio for $499.00, with Genetic Optimizer for $599.00. I am giving $100.00 off instead of a $50.00 rebate. I have also extended this to the packages with the trading systems. This sale ends March 5th. March 4th is my birthday so let's call it a Murray Birthday sale.

8. This is a great deal Mr. Ruggiero. I've great respect for your works.

9. I just received the E-Mail about the sale a little while ago. Thank you, Mr. Murray.

10. Any Chance you can extend this sales for a little longer. I am looking at backtesting platforms but need another few weeks to decide.

#10     Mar 3, 2008