TradersStudio Professional Released

Discussion in 'Events' started by Murray Ruggiero, Mar 29, 2011.

1. Please keep such tutorials coming, it helps us to understand and use TradersStudio better. Thanks :)

#41     Dec 8, 2011
  2. #42     Dec 29, 2011
  3. Any updates on the tutorials? Waiting for them, please keep them coming. Thanks :)

#43     Feb 7, 2012
  4. I really appreciate the tutorials, too.

Traderstudio seems like it's got the ability to manage and optimize several systems on a single account like the old Trading Recipes from Mechanica. This is a huge advantage!

-TS 9.0 user

#44     Feb 7, 2012
  5. Murray Ruggiero

Murray Ruggiero Sponsor

Exactly but it has more, for example we have function which let you program advance system concepts like turning off a signal to a given condition occurs. This way you can turn a signal off it that signal gets stopped out. We also have many advanced money managements functions which can allow you to write any money management strategy you can dream.

#45     Feb 8, 2012
  6. Murray Ruggiero

Murray Ruggiero Sponsor

I have a few more tutorials for my site coming soon. I just need to review them and make them available to everyone.

#46     Apr 3, 2012
  7. Any updates regarding the tutorials?

#47     May 10, 2012
  8. Murray Ruggiero

Murray Ruggiero Sponsor

We have some written tutorials we justed added to the site. Check the tutorial menu for these.

Equity Curve
    Walk Forward
    Forex

These tutorials are new.

#48     May 10, 2012
  9. Murray Ruggiero

Murray Ruggiero Sponsor

Does anyone have any ideas for other tutorials you would like to see.

#49     May 14, 2012
  10. Could you please post on the Seasonsal effect on diffrent markets..Corn... Wheat ...Bonds and how we can use this to help enhance an intermarket system:cool:

#50     May 14, 2012