TradersStudio Multicore PreReleased

Discussion in 'Events' started by Murray Ruggiero, Jan 16, 2014.

1. fwyleung

fwyleung

Murray,

The r-plugin in amibroker uses the R (D)COM Server by stanncom which provides a COM-Interface to R as well as various COM objects. As a current user of tradersstudio, I really hope that you can have similar plug-in in tradersstudio. I can email you the word manual explaining how the plug-in works if you need it. Thanks.

#11     Mar 16, 2014
  2. fwyleung

fwyleung

Borebyte,
    I was not aware of this, thanks for reminding me.

#12     Mar 17, 2014
  3. Gyles

Gyles

This is absolutely fantastic news. I’m just trying out the newest beta now. I have a question though, are the other add-ins on the site multi-core enabled or are they going to be ported over in the future? So far the beta seems to be a lot quicker on my computer, so I’m liking that.

#13     Mar 19, 2014
  4. Murray Ruggiero

Murray Ruggiero Sponsor

We need to completely update the addins. Currently I have CycleStudio in beta, a limited neural network addin in beta. We are also working on the Genetic optimizer which should be ready by mid year.

#14     Mar 25, 2014
  5. Gyles

Gyles

I hope to try out the new add-ins once they’re out of beta. Could you PM me and let me know when they’re available?

#15     Mar 30, 2014
  6. Murray Ruggiero

Murray Ruggiero Sponsor

OK

#16     Apr 7, 2014
  7. Murray Ruggiero

Murray Ruggiero Sponsor

Any requests for new features for the Multicore version ?. We plan on having several final releases this year ( minor upgrade) and will have a 1-2 month window to add new features.

#17     Apr 22, 2014
  8. Carl K

Carl K

Time enough to start on the "Xeon Phi", 61 core, 241 hyperthreads.
    Once there, no one will look back.

#18     Apr 22, 2014
  9. Murray Ruggiero

Murray Ruggiero Sponsor

Actually, Xeon not optimized for Trading work, it's really a Workstation machine. i7, overclocked more efficient.

#19     Apr 29, 2014
  10. Murray Ruggiero

Murray Ruggiero Sponsor

#20     May 5, 2014