TradersStudio Manual PDF available Free

Discussion in 'Events' started by Murray Ruggiero, Oct 8, 2007.

1. Murray Ruggiero

Murray Ruggiero Sponsor

We still have our sale going on . Genetic optimizer , TradersStudio with the translator built in is $599.00, normal price is $699.00

#11     Apr 14, 2008
  2. Thanks for the reply, Mr. Murray. :)

There is one more thing I would like to know. Please have a look here: http://tradestationzone.com/Default.aspx?PageID=101.

When, we select the “U alphabet in the index”, we see the Universal Seasonal by Ruggiero Associates. I had purchased the same when I purchased TradeStation.

Now, the question is if I purchase your product “TradersStudio”, will I get something like this?

#12     Apr 17, 2008
  3. Is it necessary to learn the language of TradersStudio? Can the wizards not help us in setting up the trading system? What about books for learning the EasyLanguage?

#13     Apr 17, 2008
  4. Murray Ruggiero

Murray Ruggiero Sponsor

You can write some basic system using the wizard some of them are very good. In fact I show an example of a system I developed with normal programming being recreated with the wizard. This system was presented in my system development course.

It's a good idea though to learn our language. It's a lot like Excel VBA. It's a cross between Excel VBA and the old Liberty Basic.
    In addition we have the same trading constructs in our language as EasyLanguage does which makes it a langauge for traders.
    Many of our customers have used the "Beginning Programming For Dummy" book which was written for Liberty Basic to help learn TradersStudio Basic.

Understanding EasyLanguage is a help. I publish Using EasyLanguage 2000 by Art Putt and William Brower. This is a very good book for EasyLanguage. It currently sold at TradeStationzone.com

#14     Apr 20, 2008
  5. Murray Ruggiero

Murray Ruggiero Sponsor

You are correct this is a very popular addin which I developed for TradeStation. I want to tell you that we have just released a version of this for TradersStudio. It has the features of my TradeStation version , plus a few addition features like a way for you now to develop custom seasonal indexes.

Here is a link to this new product.

http://www.tradersstudio.com/Produc...cmd/CatalogItemDetails/psmid/657/Default.aspx

#15     Apr 21, 2008
  6. Thanks for the reply, Mr. Murray. :) I shall definetely make use of this offer.

#16     Apr 22, 2008
  7. Thanks for the answer regarding the TradersStudio language. Can you please explain something more of Seasonal, its benefits, the reasons behind it?

#17     Apr 24, 2008
  8. Murray Ruggiero

Murray Ruggiero Sponsor

Many markets show seasonal tendencies. It might be hard to believe but some of the most reliable seasonal patterns are in the financial markets.

The universal seasonal , calculates seasonality walk forward. when we calculate it for a given day , we only use past data , just like you would in real life.
    This means you can get a realistic backtest of seasonal based trading strategies.

#18     May 6, 2008
  9. Thanks Murray for the explanations. :) Is it possible to post some examples so that we can understand it better?

#19     May 13, 2008
  10. Murray Ruggiero

Murray Ruggiero Sponsor

I will be doing that soon.

#20     Jun 9, 2008