TradersStudio Blog

Discussion in 'Events' started by Murray Ruggiero, May 1, 2013.

1. Just wanted to tell you that I’m also very interested in this blog. I’ve found some great tips and tricks for using TradersStudio.

#31     Mar 30, 2014
  2. Murray Ruggiero

Murray Ruggiero Sponsor

OK , that a good one I have gotten support questions about this in the past.

#32     Apr 7, 2014
  3. Murray Ruggiero

Murray Ruggiero Sponsor

We are doing new versions soon. I am waiting for some new features to be ready in the multicore version.

#33     Apr 9, 2014
  4. Murray Ruggiero

Murray Ruggiero Sponsor

Thanks

#34     Apr 14, 2014
  5. Murray Ruggiero

Murray Ruggiero Sponsor

Sorry for the delays on new posts, We plan on starting a major round of posts starting in May along with version 1.1 of TradersStudio MC.

#35     Apr 22, 2014
  6. Murray Ruggiero

Murray Ruggiero Sponsor

We will be back up to speed posting by mid month, May. We are busy finish up the version 1.1 of TradersStudio Multicore and hope to have it ready sometime this month.

#36     Apr 29, 2014
  7. Murray Ruggiero

Murray Ruggiero Sponsor

What topics are of most interest.
    Trade management , Money management
    Equity trading ,Futures Trading
    TradersStudio has very powerful trade and money management capabilities and I plan to do several entries on this topic. Looking for input on exact interests in this area.

#37     May 5, 2014
  8. I’d like to see an article on money management. I know this is something that I’ve struggled with coding and adding in the past. Aside from that, equities wouldn’t be bad.

#38     May 13, 2014
  9. Murray Ruggiero

Murray Ruggiero Sponsor

That good , expect us to start posting these in early June. We expect version 1.1 Multicore to be released then.

#39     May 13, 2014
  10. I’d like to see posts on all of these topics… They seem like they’d all be needed for developing good strategies.

#40     May 13, 2014