TradersStudio Blog

Discussion in 'Events' started by Murray Ruggiero, May 1, 2013.

1. Any chance we’ll be seeing some videos soon? I’ve been reading some of the posts but I think the videos would make it clearer. Even if you have some old videos, I wouldn’t mind seeing them.

#21     Jul 3, 2013
  2. Cool blog, just discovered it. Any additional posts coming down the pipeline soon?

#22     Jul 24, 2013
  3. Murray Ruggiero

Murray Ruggiero Sponsor

Yes, things are just a bit behind with summer vacations going on.

#23     Jul 31, 2013
  4. Murray Ruggiero

Murray Ruggiero Sponsor

Just wanted to bump this and tell the forum members to look at all the new content we have added. The most recent post I made is why I don't like short term intra-day trading.
    I trade on a daily timeframe mostly. My intra-day systems are 45 minute data. I really think that shorter timeframe you work on the less reliable the signals and the harder to make money long term.

#24     Feb 12, 2014
  5. Murray Ruggiero

Murray Ruggiero Sponsor

We will be working on video's over the next month or two. We want to show to everyone the power of TradersStudio.

#25     Feb 17, 2014
  6. Murray Ruggiero

Murray Ruggiero Sponsor

We are going to start on a series of video's in mid March and try to do 1-2 per week.

#26     Feb 18, 2014
  7. Murray Ruggiero

Murray Ruggiero Sponsor

We will be working on videos and posting them over the next month or so.
    I will try to make it clear to everyone just how powerful TradersStudio really is.

#27     Feb 20, 2014
  8. Murray Ruggiero

Murray Ruggiero Sponsor

I just got back in Town and I will be working on new blog posts soon.

#28     Mar 13, 2014
  9. Great, I want to read up a bit more on the multicore version of Studio and try out some new things. Maybe you could do a post/video about strategies that are realistic with the new version of the program? I know some things before took a really long time to run…

#29     Mar 21, 2014
  10. Murray Ruggiero

Murray Ruggiero Sponsor

I am working on video's over the next few weeks. Keep a eye out

#30     Mar 25, 2014