TradersStudio Blog

Discussion in 'Events' started by Murray Ruggiero, May 1, 2013.

1. I’d be interested in seeing some posts showing how to use TradersStudio to actually run a system and generate trading signals. I know I can use it to backtest my systems, but I’m not really sure how to use it for actually running a system. Any thoughts on this?

#11     May 24, 2013
  2. I second the idea of videos! It’s somewhat hard to follow with text at times… I think it would be good to have TradersStudio open and follow along with a video beside it.

#12     May 27, 2013
  3. Gyles

Gyles

Some of the posts here have been helpful. I had a question on another forum about P/L in Rupees. Think you could maybe PM me or do a blog post on that? I’d really appreciate the help!

#13     May 31, 2013
  4. Murray Ruggiero

Murray Ruggiero Sponsor

Let me see if I can get the forex data file for the India currency. If not we can do an example using another currency which you can apply to your currency when you get your data file.

#14     Jun 3, 2013
  5. Murray Ruggiero

Murray Ruggiero Sponsor

Any luck finding a Rupees historical daily data file ?.

#15     Jun 7, 2013
  6. Gyles

Gyles

Thanks once again for your help, Murray. I think it would be a question that a lot of international traders such as myself would be interested in.

#16     Jun 7, 2013
  7. Murray Ruggiero

Murray Ruggiero Sponsor

When I get a chance I will try to find the Rupee data

#17     Jun 11, 2013
  8. Gyles

Gyles

Awesome – thanks again! To answer your question above, I didn’t find any Rupee data that I could use. So if you could provide it to me that would be great.

#18     Jun 14, 2013
  9. Murray Ruggiero

Murray Ruggiero Sponsor

I have been sick this week and have not had a chance to get the Rupee data. I will do a example of it and put it up in the Blog as soon as I get a chance.

#19     Jun 21, 2013
  10. Gyles

Gyles

Thanks Murray... Once you make the post, PM me.

#20     Jul 3, 2013