TradersStudio and Turtle System Package

Discussion in 'Events' started by Murray Ruggiero, Jul 4, 2006.

1. Do you sell the Super Turtle System without TradersStudio? If you do, how much is it?

#21     Jan 31, 2007
  2. Murray Ruggiero

Murray Ruggiero Sponsor

The Murray Ruggiero System pack contains 4 systems

Turtle Simple
    SuperTurtle
    Bond System
    Market Timer (SP500)

If purchased without TradersStudio, for existing TradersStudio owners is $399.00 for all 4 systems. This system pack with TradersStudio the cost is $799.00. So as you can see the price comes down to $299.00 if you purchase it with TradersStudio. Since superturtle is doing so well have though about selling it as a system without the other three for a much higher price maybe as much as $695.00 without TradersStudio and $999.00 including TradersStudio.Then I would create another package with the original turtle code both with and without scaling , plus a few other systems as a inexpensive bundle. I think that when you measure robustness and performance SuperTurtle is really a great value in a trading system even if I raise the price.

But for now and at least the next few week, I will make them available at the old pricing.

#22     Jan 31, 2007
  3. Murray Ruggiero

Murray Ruggiero Sponsor

I plan on upgrading existing system pack owners for $50.00 for the scaling code, so you can just order it if you want now, because you will get it for $50.00 as a upgrade.

#23     Jan 31, 2007
  4. Hi there if you arent trading the super turtle system it how do you know how well it is doing? Sounds more like sales pitch when combined "hurry up and buy it before i raise the price". Sorry just a bit cynical as i have heard similar so many times

Cheers

Bogan7

#24     Jan 31, 2007
  5. Murray Ruggiero

Murray Ruggiero Sponsor

I am running the system in TradersStudio , keeping track of it. I was asked a question and could have lied very easy, but I did not. The system is one of the top performing system as tracked by Future Truth. They have had the system since late 2005 and have been independently tracking it.

#25     Jan 31, 2007
  6. Statistically speaking, a vendor of multiple systems probably has at least one system experiencing decent performance.

#26     Jan 31, 2007
  7. I just got the package in today's mail. Manual look nice. Will keep everyone posted.

#27     Feb 5, 2007
  8. Murray Ruggiero

Murray Ruggiero Sponsor

If you have any question, just PM me if you don't want to ask the questions publicly.

#28     Feb 6, 2007
  9. What data vendor did you use to produce the results for SuperTurtle in the manual. I want to bring them up to date.

#29     Feb 7, 2007
  10. Murray Ruggiero

Murray Ruggiero Sponsor

I used Pinnacle data. We are a reseller of Pinnacle. We have a special deal with them.

You get the top 80 commodities , both continuous and individual contracts. Some of this data goes back 35+ years.
    You also get cash forex daily data as well as historical borrowing and lending rates. This also includes 1 year of updates.

The cost is $243.00

http://www.tradersstudio.com/Produc...ID/5/psnavcmd/CatalogItemDetails/Default.aspx

#30     Feb 7, 2007