TradersStudio 20% off Sale Site Wide! + TradersStudio for only $320.00

Discussion in 'Events' started by Murray Ruggiero, Dec 5, 2011.

1. Murray Ruggiero

Murray Ruggiero Sponsor

TradersStudio Seasons Greetings

Dear Members,

We would like to first extend to our members a very healthy and happy profitable Holiday Season and New Year to come!

If you want to test your trading ideas or if you're looking for a better solution, TradersStudio can help you.

Now, we have the best sale price ever for the TradersStudio Professional Platform to make it even more attractive giving you a site wide sale of 20% off on all items this holiday season. You can now own TradersStudio Professional for only $320.00 with this discount and all the other onsite items available for sale at 20% off till December 15th 2011.

TradersStudio has many features to make it easy to use, many advanced concepts to develop robust, reliable trading systems, like portfolio based systems, walk forward testing, many charts and reports which will help you decide if your strategy is a winner.

We also now have new Stock Rotation & Screening Tutorials available which shows you, how to use relative strength analysis and screening to trade a basket of stocks or ETF’s.

If you want to trade stocks, this type of technology is used by many professional fund managers. Now for $320 you can use the same technology as many of these large funds. We've built these tools so you can develop your own systems for trading and have the tools required.

You can now own Traderstudio for $320 and get 20% off on all other items at website.

There are also many trading systems, including our flagship Simple Harmony TradersStudio Package which includes a personal remote setup on your computer by Murray Ruggiero.

A. FlagShip Simple Harmony Package: This package includes all you need:
    • The TradersStudio Trading Platform,
    • The Trend Harmony Trading Systems, and
    • The full Pinnacle Futures and Index database with one year of updates a $600.00 plus value for the data alone.

B. MAR Bond System has now been released for over 15 months and has performed fantastic during this period it has made almost $1000.00 per month since release!

If you want to start trading mechanical system this is a great place to start, which can be traded with a $20K account.

C. The new trading system from the next generation of Trend Harmony is Trend Harmony 2010. This system is up over $80K since its release in April 2010.

All of these systems can be traded by you if you choose, or we currently have different brokers available to assist you in trading these systems, please contact us for further details.

Don't miss out this great offer!

Besides getting TradersStudio for just $320, this is also a good time to get a 20% off on the all items available on website including the following:
    • All systems, including the above,
      [*]On any Add-ins including CycleStudio, Intermarket Toolbox, Universal Seasonal and Neural Studio among others,
      [*]All Books and Data and
      [*]All other items available for sale on the site.

Come visit the website of TradersStudio or email Murray A Ruggiero Jr. for any clarifications.

HYPOTHETICAL PERFORMANCE RESULTS HAVE MANY INHERENT LIMITATIONS, SOME OF WHICH ARE DESCRIBED BELOW. NO REPRESENTATION IS BEING MADE THAT ANY ACCOUNT/SYSTEM WILL OR IS LIKELY TO ACHIEVE PROFITS OR LOSSES SIMILAR TO THOSE SHOWN. IN FACT, THERE ARE FREQUENTLY SHARP DIFFERENCES BETWEEN HYPOTHETICAL PERFORMANCE RESULTS AND THE ACTUAL RESULTS SUBSEQUENTLY ACHIEVED BY ANY PARTICULAR TRADING PROGRAM. ONE OF THE LIMITATIONS OF HYPOTHETICAL PERFORMANCE RESULTS IS THAT THEY ARE GENERALLY PREPARED WITH THE BENEFIT OF HINDSIGHT. IN ADDITION, HYPOTHETICAL TRADING DOES NOT INVOLVE FINANCIAL RISK, AND NO HYPOTHETICAL TRADING RECORD CAN COMPLETELY ACCOUNT FOR THE IMPACT OF FINANCIAL RISK IN ACTUAL TRADING. FOR EXAMPLE, THE ABILITY TO WITHSTAND LOSSES OR TO ADHERE TO A PARTICULAR TRADING PROGRAM IN SPITE OF TRADING LOSSES ARE MATERIAL POINTS WHICH CAN ALSO ADVERSELY AFFECT ACTUAL TRADING RESULTS. THERE ARE NUMEROUS OTHER FACTORS RELATED TO THE MARKETS IN GENERAL OR TO THE IMPLEMENTATION OF ANY SPECIFIC TRADING PROGRAM WHICH CANNOT BE FULLY ACCOUNTED FOR IN THE PREPARATION OF HYPOTHETICAL PERFORMANCE RESULTS AND ALL OF WHICH CAN ADVERSELY AFFECT ACTUAL TRADING RESULTS. TRADING INVOLVES RISK OF LOSS AND IS NOT SUITABLE FOR EVERYONE.

Thanks and Regards
    Murray

2. Murray,

Do you trade your systems yourself ?

Where are the actual not hypothetical results ?

3. Murray Ruggiero

Murray Ruggiero Sponsor

Kevin Riordan
    Capital Trading Group
    440 S Lasalle
    Chicago IL 60605
    Tel 312-572-6203
    Fax 312-572-6190
    Toll Free 877-285-0391
    kriordan@capitaltradinggroup.com
    www.ctgtrading.com

Kevin is trading all of my systems I am selling for clients currently.

In addition , Tuttle Wealth Management is managing 100 million using variations of these systems adapted for ETF's.
    I am chief system designer for Tuttle wealth management.

4. Can Kevin give me actual results ?

Are the exact same systems that Tuttle trades sold to the public, us ?

5. Murray Ruggiero

Murray Ruggiero Sponsor

They are not the exact same systems, because there are changes needed to trade ETF's. For example a stock index system trades (Futures) just the SP500 and Nasdaq, but in ETF world, we would rework the system and make it a basket systems trading and trade a basket of ETF's. Also you need to break out the long and short side into two different systems.

Also Tuttle not selling them he managing money.

Also Futures Truth has been tracking Simple Harmony Since 2006 and it has been in the top 10 multi-market systems since release during this period without ever missing the list.

Striker is also trading several of my systems since April 2011.

6. Oddly, "tables above show the total return" according to http://matthewtuttle.com/custom117.php -- but I don't see any tables.

7. Murray Ruggiero

Murray Ruggiero Sponsor

He meant Charts , You can see we have outperformed the market even after our 1.85% fees. These numbers are after fees.

8. jem

jem

Good timing. I am very interested. My email did not go through...

here was the email I was going to send.

Where do I found the code for the discount?

I am not sure which package I need.
    Do I need the gold package.

I am a former profitable full time daytrader... who knows a lot about systems but lacked the patience to really dig into coding.
    I became ok writing simple systems with wealth lab.

I would like to create a few momentum pull back stock systems to let me know when I should be trading pullbacks in us equities.

and a
    few fade the market systems to let me know when I should consider fading us equity markets.

long term I would like to develop many a few systems and then blend them or vol pump them.
    I would want to include futures markets with those systems.

thank you for your time.

Thanks,

also .

Could you post a link or tell us the different data options.

I already pay for tradestation and some extra futures markets on IB.
    Will I need to subscribe to pinnicle as well.

9. Murray Ruggiero

Murray Ruggiero Sponsor

Do you want to trade intra-day or end of day. TradersStudio can backtest intra-day but is a end of day platform in terms of generating trading signals.

10. jem

jem

end of day signals are fine... I think. If I can find some which work.

#10     Dec 7, 2011