TradersStudio 2.0 is Released

Discussion in 'Events' started by Murray Ruggiero, May 28, 2006.

1. Thanks for your prompt reply. Actually the pattern is bull/bear flag which is usually a congestion. Some of the scripts that I've come across didn't capture it very well especially after a large move takes place. It's one of the simplest patterns to trade but a challenging one to program as far as I've seen.

Cariocas

#11     May 31, 2006
  2. JetFuel

JetFuel

I am also interested in how this software compares to Neoticker.

#12     May 31, 2006
  3. taowave

taowave

If any "non quant programmers" are using tradersstudio,i would love to hear your thoughts..

my main concern is how "intuitive" it is to program..I have used AIQ and Tradestation with out a problem,but recently took a look at AMIbroker and felt I may be in over my head.....

My needs are really position sizing and money management algorithims as well as the ability to backtest pyramiding and scaling entries and exits in the equity markets..

I am running a long short equity relative value fund,and would like to see if any of the above can add value..

Any help appreciated

#13     May 31, 2006
  4. Murray Ruggiero

Murray Ruggiero Sponsor

If you have used TraderStation , TradersStudio will be easy for you. Our language is a cross between Basic and EasyLanguage.
    TradersStudio supports pyramiding and scaling both of entries and exits. It is design like TradeStation in that you don't have to worry about system logic looping though data, your logic is evaluated bar by bar. In addition you don't have to put all your code, Indicators,System logic in one big script.

It is very intuitive to use , and using the quick start guide you should be running in 30 minutes. We offer a 30 day return policy.

#14     May 31, 2006
  5. Murray Ruggiero

Murray Ruggiero Sponsor

I have not looked at NeoTicker, so I will research it and let you know.

#15     May 31, 2006
  6. I'm not intersted to buy your product but the secret lies here, What is the benifit of using your language, instead of using VB or Easylanguage?

Tradestation will be adding build-in portfolio testing and fundmental data around september, why should anyone buy your product?

#16     May 31, 2006
  7. Murray Ruggiero

Murray Ruggiero Sponsor

First of all , Visual basic does not have tools for traders like ,Buy , Sell ,LongExit ,ShortExit,RSI,CCI, and over 400 other trading related function we have.

In terms of Tradestation , TradersStudio has had portfolio testing for over two years!, while Tradestation has been giving promises to people.

In addition we also have state of the art money management , which can mix intra-day and end of day allocation strategies. No one has that and TradeStation is not even promising that yet. If you want to wait for TradeStation to give you the complete solution we do, it will be another five years based on their portfolio testing past record.

In addition when they release it you will be getting a first generation major new feature, while we will have ours shipping to paying customers for almost three years.

#17     May 31, 2006
  8. olero

olero

Hello,
    Does anyone monitor the TradersStudio web site?

I ask three different times a question on the Questions link and didn't get a response.

One was about a week ago and the other about 3 days ago. And just now, about an hour ago.

#18     Jun 2, 2006
  9. Murray Ruggiero

Murray Ruggiero Sponsor

It looks like the Question link is not working correctly. I will have some look into that. This is a new web site we launched in the past few weeks and I guess that it broke during the upgrade process.

Did you ever try live chat ?. Even if no one is available at that moment, you can leave a question and they respond within an average of 1-2 hours during the week and 3-4 hours on weekends.

We also have E-Mail , general support is
    support@tradersstudio.com
    We have a friendly staff of Tech support personal.

If you ever have any trouble you can always PM my here at Elite Trader. I check it at least once a day.

#19     Jun 2, 2006
  10. taowave

taowave

I am not a user of TradersStudio(yet),but i can attest that they have been very responsive to any questions I have directed....

#20     Jun 2, 2006