TradersSecrets Review

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by Gyles, Feb 6, 2008.

1. Murray Ruggiero

Murray Ruggiero Sponsor

#21     Feb 9, 2008
  2. What about the Psychological models in the book? What value do the psychological models in the book have?

#22     Feb 10, 2008
  3. Gyles

Gyles

The modeling is based on what is called NLP (Neuro-linguistic programming). Some of you might be aware of this as this is what Tony Robbins does.

It means that you model other people who have done what you desire to do. In other words, it means that your working/models is based on the same of others who have successfully applied them. It is a case of simply learning from others’ experience. Please check the following links:

#23     Feb 11, 2008
  4. Thanks Gyles for the links.

Yes, many of you have valid doubts and questions over this book. But, one thing, autobiographies, biographies are there, why so? You may read them for pleasure or to learn something from their lives.

Let us say in this way, studies are the same for all, but not everyone is successful as a scientist or a doctor or lawyer etc., why so? Those who applied practically, what they studied were successful.

Trading circumstances are the same but not all are successful. Why so? The answer is the same as above. Do not expect that if you read this book, you will be earning millions; you need to understand and then put in practice.

Hope the above helps you JaiSreeram. I can say one thing; you will not be disappointed if you take this book.

#24     Feb 11, 2008
  5. Thank you one and all. I just bought the book. looks like it works for me.

#25     Feb 19, 2008
  6. #26     Feb 19, 2008
  7. The only book, out of ALL of the trading books that I have ever read, that carries its weight in Gold is, "The Disiplined Trader", by Mark Douglas.

There are alot of second place winners but nothing can compare, in my opinion.

gotta_trade

#27     Feb 19, 2008
  8. #28     Feb 22, 2008
  9. I have ordered and received both books will be posting my comments soon.

#29     Mar 4, 2008
  10. #30     Mar 6, 2008