TradersSecrets Review

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by Gyles, Feb 6, 2008.

1. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

Here is what I have found over the years, maybe its just me. People that worry excessively about the psychology of trading and those who have shit fits when they experiance a normal drawdown (less than about 20%) tend not to last very long. Those who have a winning attitude and confidence in themselves tend to last longer unless they become overconident, then they don't last so long. But, in the 7 or 8 years I was teaching I did not see too many people with a lot of anxiety about trading make it. Those who had natural confidence in themselves and the ability to run with it are still here.

All styles, methods, systems etc will have periods of equity drawdown, anyone not expecting that will be surely disapointed. If the framework you approach the market from is valid it will recover from the drawdown.

#11     Feb 6, 2008
  2. Here is the first page of the book TRADERS' SECRETS, the Table of Contents says this page is called "About The Authors"

[​IMG]

#12     Feb 6, 2008
  3. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

HA!! He comes by it naturally because of being raised near the research of Yale University. Well, at least now I know why I get bad B/O sometimes, having been raised On a farm. Regardless of if thats true or not, I should take a shower, not having done so in about 36 hours!

#13     Feb 6, 2008
  4. Does this book help me to learn the basics of trading properly? I request the previous readers to share their experience .

#14     Feb 7, 2008
  5. Murray Ruggiero

Murray Ruggiero Sponsor

I think this is a great book for someone new to trading as well as for more season people. Beginners can read the book and learn a lot. Expert traders can learn new insites from reading between the lines.

The NLP models of these traders are very valuable. The best way to learn to do something is to model people who have already been successful at it.

#15     Feb 7, 2008
    #16     Feb 7, 2008
  7. Thanks, Murray for the reply, I respect your views and opinions, as an author. However, I would really like to have the readers opinion. Hope someone can give their opinions.

#17     Feb 8, 2008
  8. I did a search on Toghraies and came up with nothing. Can you provide a lnk?

#18     Feb 9, 2008
    #19     Feb 9, 2008
  10. That's because you miss-spelled the name.

Adrienne Toghraie is the correct spelling.

#20     Feb 9, 2008