traderscapital.net

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by Homer, Jun 7, 2009.

1. dkizzle

dkizzle

Hi all, I wish this thread was on here before I interviewed there. They DO have an office up top in the Sears Tower (Always gonna be the sears tower to me), I actually interviewed there. Just so you guys know, I have 1 month of trading experience under my belt. He offered me a job to "trade from home" and with 2k he would let me trade 4 contracts (which is the same as global futures would let me do), and he would give me 60-70%. I forget exactly which. Either way, they have a very nice office in the Sears tower, its very impressive, and there are people walking aorund and it's probably about half the floor, so relatively large.

But it's a scam, they want your 2g's, and will let you blow your load and probably makes their money on trades you make.

Eli was a real pice of work too. He was never real specific, and even after I told him I was using Global futures for 500/contract and 3.10 / rt, he offers me the same leverage with higher fees and a percentage of profits, and he tried to make it sound like a great deal. I told him I was looking for some type of training, and he said "Training? Blah, all you need to do is go to the CME website and you will learn EVERYTHING you need to know to trade and succeed".

Waste of time y'all!!! If your serious about joining this guy, PM me and I will give you the name of my broker at Global futures and he will get you 3.50 or less per rt.

One last thing, this Eli. He kept trying to wow me into sending him money and kept saying, "I can even get you a seat on the floor in the BOT, would you like a seat there? YEHHH, I'll get you a seat in there, let's just get you signed up". This whole time I never said yes, I just sat there lookin at em thinking that he may have just got back from happy hour.

fukin piece of work... I'm still upset that I wasted 4 hours of my day, commuting, walking, waiting for trains, etc.

#31     Nov 12, 2009

2. Just by looking at the website, I knew this was a con operation...LOL

Just learn to trust your instinct, boys and girls....

P.S. Is it coincidence that scam artist Don uses the exact same template on his site donmillereducation.com ?

#32     Nov 12, 2009
  3. allin09

allin09

like i said wish i listened to my gut,

ps, after you sign up they then ask for another investment "so u have skin in the game".... such a scam

#33     Nov 13, 2009
  4. These guys are still around and now have an office in Skokie, near Old Orchard Mall I believe. If somethin' don't seem right, it ain't. Just a heads up to stay away. My $.02

#34     Jul 30, 2010
  5. I received an email from them the other day, LOL. I deleted it!

#35     Jul 30, 2010
  6. I know these guys & can't say anything good about them.

Once you're busted for THEFT it's hard to be taken seriously.

One writer said Honor was like an island with a rugged shore; once you leave you can never return.

Eli wants you to trade 5-10 lots with your $2,000 - $5000 as first in line to get decimated; an additional $500 per month; and 30% of your profits!

You can get a better deal just opening up a trading account with a discount brokerage! LOL

Funny stuff.

#36     Jul 30, 2010
  7. Personally, I've traded for these guys for awhile now and they've always been very fair. Sure you could open an account with a retail brokerage firm, they're not going to back you with their capital. I'm guessing a lot of these negative posts are by traders who have blown out accounts and just need to find someone else to blame.

#37     Aug 23, 2010