Trader's World Tour

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by ElatedMaverick, May 28, 2007.

1. anyone else interested???:cool:

#31     May 29, 2007
  2. Maverick74

Maverick74

Well, this idea died fast. :(

#32     Jun 1, 2007
  3. I am interested like i said before there maybe a lot of pikers on this site though

#33     Jun 1, 2007
  4. Maybe another option is to pick a cool place and go there for a few months with a few side trips also. This wouldn't be as expensive as a 12 month round-the-world style tour.

Or focus on the cheaper countries: northern summer in Prague or similar, southern summer in Buenos Aires, and in between around Asia. Could have a great standard of living with this plan without a lot of expense.

As traders we can operate anywhere, so it is a kind of lifestyle arbitrage.

I agree this site is 99% pikers, as evidenced by the lack of interest in this idea :D

#34     Jun 1, 2007
  5. In concept, it's a great idea.

But having toured extensively for years, I know it's going to be pretty hard getting everyone on the same page at the same time.

You might want to put together a prospective itinerary, listing locations and the days/weeks the group will be in any given spot, and maybe coordinate through shared info via PMing and/or just see who shows up.

The idea is viable, but like anything else of value, it will just take a lot of effort.

JJ

#35     Jun 1, 2007
  6. I´m just decorating my new house and I got a spare guest bedroom and and an office with Wifi and Adsl.
    Located in Antwerp, Belgium. 23 miles from Brussels Airport.
    Pretty central in europe.

Travelling traders are welcome to stay a couple of days.
    Please note that I´m a foodie and you´ll have to eat out in the best restaurants every day :)

#36     Jun 1, 2007
  7. Maverick74

Maverick74

Very good. We have our first volunteer. I've always wanted to see Belgium. And just a short distance from Amsterdam and Paris.

What do you trade Chuk?

#37     Jun 6, 2007
  8. Are there any hot chicks in Belgium???:D

#38     Jun 6, 2007
  9. Maverick74

Maverick74

Bitsy, I want to come in August. Are you officially volunteering your place? That will make two places. What do you guys say? Treviso, Italy anybody?

#39     Jun 6, 2007
  10. I know Italy has hot chicks :) count me in.
    But seriously, I would love to trade in Italy, there are about 3 or 4 people interested in the Traders World Tour, it will take like 3 months at least to set schedules but it can be done.

#40     Jun 7, 2007