Traders willing to share ideas......

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by Pumpanddump, Mar 23, 2005.

1. j1900q

j1900q

The only thing that makes a good trader is to trade. Make yourself trade each day. If you can win 50% of the time, you have it made. Learn to stay with your stops,( I use 2 pt stops and move them to break even as soon as poss)and set targets for taking profits. I trade the ES each day. I usually win 4 days out of five, and take a few points each day. Usually once a week I have a really good day. But the big thing is not to have a really bad day. If I have 3 bad trades in a row, ( three bad trades usually won't amount to more than 3 pts total) I stop trading and wait for tomarrow. If I am up 5 pts in a day I stop trading and wait for tomarrow. If any one is interested I will write more. Best of luck to u.

#11     Mar 25, 2005
  2. Yeah, I do have a short fuse. You are right. It is what makes me a good trader because I am very aggresive and have balls of steel. Plain and simple!!! I have traded with guys in recent years who cry when they lose $50. If that is the case, you are in the wrong business. Ridiculous to cry when losing $50. I just get mad at myself and keep it all in but at the end of the day move on from the loss and forget about and learn from it. Every good trader does!!!

#12     Mar 29, 2005
  3. Dude, Shut up... Balls of steel weigh you down and make the fall that much faster.

Have some couth, and respect for others here. Its one thing to want to put a group together, its another to be an ass clown.

#13     Mar 30, 2005
  4. inves200

inves200 ET Sponsor

where are things at? Are you all chatting daily? I am trying out a few strategies, but nothing worth sharing yet.

can ya all add me to the chat?

#14     Jun 11, 2005
  5. Wow, you do have a short fuse. I dont think I said anything worthy of telling me to crawl back into a hole. If you get this worked up over a mild response to your thread, I cant imagine what must go through your mind when you are holding 3000 shares 20 cents out of the money and falling. Glad you arent working at my trading firm, otherwsie I'd probably need to wear a kevlar vest to work :D

#15     Jun 11, 2005