Traders who still live with their mother.

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by Debaser82, Dec 4, 2008.

1. In this economy I think it's okay to use coupons and live with your parents. It's making a lot of stuff acceptable.

#41     Dec 11, 2008
  2. Akemi

Akemi

Jajaja use coupons?
    I always say live alone is the most amazing experience ever
    I hope do it living exclusively of forex

#42     Dec 11, 2008
  3. umm, the only time it's ok to live with your parents is if they're old and need you to take care of them, or you're a poor college student, or you're a single female (and even that last reason is borderline).

if you're living at home because you can't afford to move out, you need to find a second job and get a life. i'd rather be struggling on my own than living w/ mom and pop. that's like being elected mayor of loserville.

or maybe i'm just fiercely independent and am too proud to accept handouts as an able-bodied adult.

#43     Dec 11, 2008
  4. I'd go for this

maybe i'm just fiercely independent and am too proud to accept handouts as an able-bodied adult. <--- ego

#44     Dec 12, 2008
  5. Truer words were never spoken. My mother passed in november of last year and I miss her meatloaf, apple pie, apple strudel made from scratch, golash and alot of other food she used to
    love to feed my wife and I with. I miss both of them and would like to have some of that time back.

#45     Dec 21, 2008
  6. I live with my parents... no, they don't pressure me to get a real job, though they do encourage me to go to school. I used to live with them becuase I was broke... I had a $ amount I said to myself if I saved up I would move out... well I reached that, but just wasn't comfortable moving out... then I got a higher number, still didn't move out, now I've quadrupled+ my original number and I'm still here. Now I'm really considering it... but as a trader, the game is building equity, and it's very easy with no financial pressure and minimal living expenses. I pay $400/month rent, the thing that sucks is living by their rules. I would like to get out , but my choice is to stay here for now until I can save up even more dough... also I fear moving out will change the way I trade. Even though it's only a few average days work to pay for the living expenses, if I lose instead of make a few days, now that's the rent I'll need 6 months from now... or a year... I'd also rather invest money I saved into buying a house near the bottom of this housing crash then spending it on rent... but the rents are really driving me crazy so I may move out very soon.

I just turned 20 very recently.

#46     Dec 21, 2008