Traders who still live with their mother.

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by Debaser82, Dec 4, 2008.

1. I'm moving out in March :D

#21     Dec 4, 2008
  2. niteowl8

niteowl8

Like the movie Boiler Room, thrown her the Ferrari keys, and tell them "F U, Mom and Dad"

ahahhaha

#22     Dec 4, 2008
  3. don't forget about her washing your dirty undies after a bad day at work.

:D

#23     Dec 4, 2008

4. i think everyone of your posts here on ET and elsewhere attempt to tell the world how sweet you were at early age....we get it man....we're all very proud

#24     Dec 5, 2008
  5. NY_HOOD

NY_HOOD

living with your mother is the best thing a trader will do. no overhead so the money you play is'nt as scared as the money a traders plays with who has a wife,kids,and a mortgage. live with your mom til 40,find a broad,have kids ,get a new job,and buy a house.

#25     Dec 5, 2008
  6. Assuming you're doing well: "I can buy you and sell you beeyotch" might have some beneficial effect.

#26     Dec 5, 2008
  7. Have you never seen "psycho"?

Netflix it man........great flick. Then you will understand why I posted it.

#27     Dec 5, 2008
  8. I know a trader(actually a close friend of mine) who lived with his parents b/c he couldn't afford to pay rent.....after few years, he pays his parents' mortgage and happily makes over six figures.

#28     Dec 5, 2008

9. Aaa ha, I get it now. :p

#29     Dec 5, 2008
  10. This is a funny subject. If you're not married, I don't think there is anything wrong with living with parents in adulthood.

My mom would love to have me live with her. I guess not all moms are like that though. :p

There is a part of me that thinks if you are too comfortable it could be counterproductive to becoming a good trader.

#30     Dec 5, 2008