Traders who still live with their mother.

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by Debaser82, Dec 4, 2008.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

"Traders who still live with their mother"...

make me feel pretty old. I moved out at 19 and NEVER went back.

Of course it also makes me feel rather self sufficient. In today's environment of welfare, bailouts and entitlement, does that make me a bad person?

#11     Dec 4, 2008
  2. Oh, you bad person you! Think of your poor, poor mother, staring out the window waiting for her little Lucrum to come home.

#12     Dec 4, 2008
  3. gnome

gnome

Let's start a new thread... "Traders who WANT to move back with their mama but are embarrassed to admit it"...

Let's hear it... you're anon here on ET..

#13     Dec 4, 2008
  4. Why dont you just stop being such a pussy and move out???! LOL

I moved out to my own flat within 1month of leaving college at 18, after having only switched to fulltime trading that 1month before i moved out, and started supporting myself with a £1,300 per month rent n living costs from a starting capital of just £759!!!

So its not that hard.... :D

#14     Dec 4, 2008
  5. ElCubano

ElCubano

I moved out of my parents house at 8 years of age.....many years were lost....cherish your parents....

#15     Dec 4, 2008
  6. Be careful not to fall into the trap of arrogance, young man. A good dose of humility will keep you from boomeranging back to momma's house.

#16     Dec 4, 2008
  7. [​IMG]

#17     Dec 4, 2008
  8. dtan1e

dtan1e

not all mothers are sweet, mine tried to decide for me who i sh date when i was younger, those that she doesn't approve she hangs the phone on them or frightens them away when they look for me, i decided one fine day to move out and never looked back, didn't go back home until 12 years later, so mothers can really drive u psycho

#18     Dec 4, 2008
  9. Back when I was 19, I figured about 14 hours by car, due east, was about the right distance from ma.

#19     Dec 4, 2008

10. Is that Frankenstein? :eek:

#20     Dec 4, 2008