Traders who made billions

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by riskfreetrading, May 2, 2009.

1. Sushi

Sushi

You can't spend margin. It's not money. Sorry

#71     May 3, 2009
  2. Tide31

Tide31

This is juvenile that's for certain. All I know is, I get to $100MM, I'm done. Buy a few exotic women to cook and care for me and live in cool weather.

:cool:

#72     May 3, 2009
  3. Finally someone who gets it. :)

#73     May 3, 2009
  4. Sushi

Sushi

How boring. You will mevermake of with those weak goals. Son

#74     May 3, 2009
  5. Nothing personal, but your ambition is weak, you'll end up working your whole life shooting for a low goal. I don't mean to be a jerk but think big, that's all.

#75     May 4, 2009
  6. lol margin is just the amount of money you can borrow using your stocks as collateral.

#76     May 4, 2009
  7. 100mil and I would spend time with friends, family, my gym, my garage, and learn.

#77     May 4, 2009
  8. Jesse Livermore """"supposedly""" was worth $350,000,000 after the Great Depression...
    Not sure how that would exactly translate today after inflation, but definitely well over $1 billion

Relatively, he would've been on a level that is equivalent to a billionaire today.

#78     May 4, 2009
  9. "Traders in Forbes?"

I would be surprised if there are "traders who barely break-even".

#79     May 7, 2009
  10. That's because you're obtuse. There are plenty of profitable traders a small number of whom post right here on the P/L thread. Most do so to show newbs it can be done.

It can only be done if you have an open mind, therefore you have no chance. Enjoy the rat race.

#80     May 7, 2009