Traders Who Like Music

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by oldtime, Jan 29, 2012.

1. KNOSPE

KNOSPE

Who ever likes Hans Zimmer 'Time' and Hip Hop take a listen to the no. one rapper in Germany, Kool Savas as he used Zimmers Time-Theme for one of his latest pieces:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0xKF45TvUVw

Have fun with it. Great kind of music.

#51     Jan 30, 2012
  2. old timer,

take this trip with me.

It can show your how markets work on all fractals with a single pattern.

slip over to the Grand Canyon Suite and settle down with Celibrelache directing the Munich symphony. In Bolero, Groffe uses the same pattern with seven fractals( the same number as the interlocking fractals of our markets, today) in about this order:

oboe
    flute
    tenor sax
    soprano sax
    piccalo
    trombone and finally
    violins.

All the strings play pitsicatto until the time for the strings arrives.

Just watch the director signal the "end of the theme" and "the beginning of the next" Better still watch the audience "anticipate" LOL.

At what point does "Bolero" become differentiated in your mind?

Now listen to the Geithner interview in Davos. You see Bolero all over again on a Global Depression basis. It is interseting to watch the questioner interview Geithner. Not as good as the "Inside Job" question script simply because the movie crew had a cast that didn't know what was going to be hitting them. The financial industry guys didn't know what was going down at all. So Geithner is a quitter, too.

It is the same for music and its listeners. Is your musical mind differentiated enough to recall a score and list its fractals for a theme.

Do Peter and the Wolf and find out. LOL.. probably not.

Or redo the banjo duel in your mind. See how they add the VE's and fanning????

The mind is a beautiful thing if you do the work to learn to make your mind work. Just what is that required specific effort???? Why can't anyone ever "get it"?

Imagine writing the score for each day ahead of time. Do you remember that dummy who symbolized me as an ancient drunken wine bottle? So I showed him the next 18 trades, in the order of events, for the following day ahead of time; I used the interlocking fractal themes. (Including calling the timing of the PM breakout.)

This November there is a similar adventure coming up. As the galexy and the solar system planes align, I plan on going to the all of the ancient star gazing civililizations (including the full solar eclipse and subsequent meteor showers. I'm going counterclockwise, as a matter of fact; it will take less time (18 0r 20 days to circumnavigate). A bunch of friends will be my gueasts. Read "Music of the Spheres" to get the pic. I guess I'm a culture vulture, too.

#52     Jan 30, 2012
  3. Bob111

Bob111

#53     Jan 30, 2012
  4. I thought this stuff was cool in college.

I listened a lot of fag music like Depeche Mode, Erasure, New Order.... in college.

I think I was a quasi-fag in college. Damn.

Man should be a man. Agree or disagree?

#54     Jan 30, 2012

5. If the music you heard in college was gayish, nothing wrong with that either way Steve. If it still bothers though, you might want to speak to your parents about it.

#55     Jan 30, 2012
  6. Bob111

Bob111

big fan of Depeche mode. their last concert at madison square garden in 2009 was awesome! impressive sound

#56     Jan 31, 2012
  7. Humpy

Humpy

The 50s and 60s just can't be rivalled for sheer passion and power.
    I hate the modern crap made by stoooopid looking kids with a money man in a suit close by - rubbish. All sounds half baked and came outa a factory.
    Take Brenda Lee for power
    Connie Francis for melancholy passion
    Duane Eddy for great guitar music
    Elvis, Buddy Holly and on and on

#57     Jan 31, 2012
  8. yes, but in the 50's and 60's old geezers like you hated that new crap by Elvis, Buddly Holly

#58     Jan 31, 2012
  9. #59     Jan 31, 2012
  10. Humpy

Humpy

Wasn't an ole geezer in those days

rock on

#60     Jan 31, 2012