Traders to follow on Twitter?

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by daviavid, May 22, 2018.

1. daviavid

daviavid

I day trade US stocks (mid and small caps) and I have been profitable during a year. I'm starting to get confident about my trading. Problem is I want to communicate with other day traders to learn together but every "famous" trader I found in twitter seems to be a scammer. They usually sell courses or share referral links for his broker or things like that. I don't see any of them with a third party verified account, audited trades... etcetera.

Do you know any legit trader? It would be a nice thread if everyone shares info.

I can share the traders I follow, but as I said, I don't trust them.

2. qxr1011

qxr1011

concentrate on what you do and forget "famous" traders

people who trade, do not have time for twitter that is why you find only scammers

3. wrbtrader

wrbtrader

They are probably looking for legit followers with verified accounts, audited trades, government tax statements...etcetera.

Seriously, you're profitable and confident about your own trading the past year...keep doing what you're doing. If you're that lonely during the trading day under the facade you want to communicate with others to learn together...start a local in person trading club...get together for barbecues, meetings, dinner parties and so on...then slowly branch out from that.

Start with a group or form your own that uses the same resources as you do (e.g. charting programs, brokers, news resources, local trading/investing clubs).

My point is that you're profitable and confident...you do not need to follow anyone on twitter or any other social media. If you're just bored between trades...document & journal your own trading...that alone will keep you busy between trades.

wrbtrader

Last edited: May 22, 2018
    CSEtrader likes this.
  4. truetype

truetype

johnnyrock and dealmaker like this.
  5. vanzandt

vanzandt

beerntrading likes this.
  6. comagnum

comagnum

The most important conversation a trader can ever have is with themselves.

Last edited: May 22, 2018
    solidme, JSOP, themickey and 3 others like this.
  7. vanzandt

vanzandt

If I was managing a hedge-fund Surf.... nows the time to be getting short the trucking stocks and the basic materials on any strong up days. Stuff like XPO, MLM, VMC... but pick em off on large low volume up moves.
    ... your welcome.

8. harami

harami

9. JackRab

JackRab

Surf... He did completely bomb on his YM shorts... wasn't that the reason he left ET? Couldn't cope...? Twitter crowd is easier to 'fool' than the ET crowd...
    :rolleyes:

themickey likes this.
  10. truetype

truetype

Gotta give him credit -- he really caught the post- Fed Minutes stock rally yesterday.

#10     May 24, 2018
    vanzandt likes this.