Traders' Paradise System coded

Discussion in 'Strategy Building' started by Willibald, Sep 30, 2002.

1. I have coded the Traders' Paradise system. It's now publicly available at the WL website.

2. birddog

birddog

what is the WL website address?

3. MrDinky

MrDinky

http://www.wealth-lab.com

Executed on the q's I'm showing a loss of $-6,336.91 over the past year with an average loss of $-36.21 per trade. Buy and hold would've been a loss of $-2,932.37.

:cool:

4. Minime

Minime

5. Wow :eek:

I think "Traders Paradise" is the wrong name for this system....ah, maybe "Traders Hell"

6. Bob111

Bob111

no man, i say it before-it's brokers paradise:D :D :D

7. dottom

dottom

THREE_MAN at stockhits.com where Trader's Paradise was first introduced never answered any of questions regarding subjectivity to any degree of satistfaction, and many of his attempted answers invented "new rules" to the ones he already posted. In several of his commentaries he violated his own rules, and his "new rules", and when this was pointed out the stockhits.com ezboard forum disappeared and now they are hosting their own forum (with none of the original questions transfered over). This was likely a coincidence.

Stockhits.com now has monthly $20 subscription for the Trader's Paradise swing trading analysis but the system was never proven to work. Just peruse the old ezboard sites and following THREE_MAN's own commentary and you'll see where he contradicts himself and invents new rules...

8. Bono

Bono