Traders Monthly Magazine

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by Handsome, Apr 14, 2007.

1. For those of you who have a subscription to Traders Monthly magazine, can you kindly tell me if they sell/share your mailing address with other magazines, investing newsletters etc?

Thanks!

2. I know they do. About a year ago I changed PO box numbers. I sent Traders Monthly a change of address and they hosed it up. My mailing label now reads, from top to bottom, name - old PO box # - new PO box # - City & State. So whenever I get a piece of mail sent to that address I know where it came from. That said, they must not be too successful at marketing their mailing list. I get less than one piece of mail originating from them a week; more like a couple a month. A non-issue for me.

3. Thanks a lot for posting.
    I appreciate it.

4. Trader's Monthly is a wannabe Maxim for traders that glorifies the idiotic, ego-maniacal side of trading. It's as if all of the idiots that you used to know on the trading floor, the guys who would tell you how much they were making every day even though it was complete BS, suddenly got together and started a magazine. Don't waste your time on it.

5. Agreed! However, it is good mindless bathroom reading when you want a laugh at the end of a long day.