Traders' Lifestyle: Lunch

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Pension_Admin, Aug 28, 2009.

1. That looks delicious! Bagel is very filling too. I remember someone told me that 1 bagel is like 4 slices of breads.

#21     Aug 28, 2009
  2. It is filling, and wild salmon is very heart healthy and delicious too.

I personally taste little difference between regular and light cream cheese. Fat free CC though is terrible. When I was younger I used to smother a bagel in tons of cream cheese, but now that I'm older I actually prefer just a bit of it for taste and texture so it makes the meal much less fatty.

I think a bagel is like 270 calories on avg.

#22     Aug 28, 2009
  3. Ok, that sandwich does not look good. You have to fix it.

Put olive oil and garlic on that bread, inside and outside the bread. Now you can grill the sandwich in a pan.
    Add some pickle and tomato and onion too if you like that.

Have some advocado and tomato salad too with olive oil. Delicious!

#23     Aug 28, 2009
  4. Fat free cream cheese doesn't appeal to me either. It makes me wonder how they make that fat free. They must use a lot of chemical in it.

#24     Aug 28, 2009
  5. Alvin

Alvin

who says that occasional fasting is not healthy? certainly must be better than the alternative of eating poor food or good food poorly prepared?

#25     Aug 28, 2009
  6. It's freaking lox, do you need to call it smoked wild salmon, where's the tomato and slice of Bermuda Onion?

#26     Aug 28, 2009
  7. There are different kinds of smoked salmon, some is Nova Lox and some is Alaskan alder smoked wild salmon and there are others too I probably never heard of. The one I had was the latter I mentioned.

I don't care for tomatoes on this particular dish. Onion would have been nice though.

#27     Aug 28, 2009
  8. Alvin

Alvin

#28     Aug 28, 2009
  9. I am on a modified "lo carb" diet, so I would scoop out some of the dough, like a broad, and lightly toast it!

Capers are nice on there.

#29     Aug 28, 2009
  10. I agree, I just didn't have any capers :)

#30     Aug 28, 2009