Traders Library's non-business attitude

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by genejef, Feb 23, 2006.

1. genejef

genejef

Traders LIbrary seems to be a company that a trader/investor have to avoid for a few reasons:

-some new trading books - including very good books according with reviews on Amazon, etc. - are not available after release, even after a few months;

-the foxes from Traders Library didn't learn yet that in a serious business is a code of courtesy and a moral obligation of answering to messages from clients.

2. Catoosa

Catoosa

I have been buying from Trader's Library for 10 years and I have never had any problems with them. I have bought many books at great deals when they have special sales. Have you had any problems with buying books from Trader's Library? Have you ever bought a book from Trader's Library? There are a lot of untruths within the book reviews on Amazon. I buy a lot of books from Amazon and when I am reading the book reviews of a potential book purchase, I must try and determine if each reviewer is being truthful or has a hidden agenda (many of the reviews of the same book may be written by the same person). A book reviewer may have a self serving interest. The larger the number of positive reviews, the higher the books rating.

3. genejef

genejef

Yes, I'm their client since 2000. The posting is about Traders Library facts, not about review's quality on Amazon.
    TL are offering A LOT of books with no value too, but not some interesting books after release or even a few months after.

Traders Library now, is not the same they use to be.
    Just see again what I posted. How you like not receiving a reply to your emails, when you are their customer, one of people keeping them in business?
    I'm not goin to post again about this subject; the idea was to let people know about my recent experience with Traders Library.
    The past is not helping at this time.