Trader's Internet Connection Speed

Discussion in 'Trading' started by OPTIONAL777, Aug 27, 2002.

1. Is there a mandate from Baron on posting pics? Or is it discretionary option given the moderator/editor?

I have spent time reading other "forums" (no not the Playboy Forum Magazine---I only look at that) and posting pictures was very common.

#21     Aug 28, 2002
  2. No, that was just my opinion about pix... If there is anything from Baron about this, I haven't heard. BTW, this isn't my forum so what I posted was, again, just an opinion.

Best regards,
    Jim B.

#22     Aug 28, 2002
  3. cashonly

cashonly Bright Trading, LLC

Going to a URL is annoying.

How about having a size limit on pictures?

Say 240x160 or something like that?

#23     Aug 28, 2002
  4. terrh

terrh

right on

to many immature posts of late

#24     Aug 28, 2002
  5. Say what you want, but trading is a stressful gig and having a little fun here is no crime. There's serious stuff and some humor in between.

Most of the people we make fun of are jokes in their own right. You think people like the CNBC anchors, Ned Riley and Abbey Joseph Cohen should be taken seriously??

#25     Aug 28, 2002
  6. No prob with the pix for me. I think they add a bit of needed color in appropriate threads. If the pix are relevent to thread thread........ post away, but try to be considerate of the lower bandwidth folks with file sizes.

The Abby Jo/Chimp picture was a true classic....... Good work!!!!

Later,

Cracked

#26     Aug 28, 2002
  7. Oh that was great. Also the doctored up pic of Steve Liesman wearing Magilla's hat was classic.

Here's 1 vote for 777's screencaps :D

#27     Aug 28, 2002
  8. lol - good point!

I say no problem with pics, but best if they're in the right forum (e.g., CNBC anchors probably belong in chit-chat).

#28     Aug 28, 2002